Windows 10: can’t access bios

Discus and support can’t access bios in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello all in windows10 community, So i cannot access my bios, as when I hold shift and press restart, I do get to the blue screen where I can restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sammysboy7, May 25, 2020.

1. can’t access bios

hello all in windows10 community,

So i cannot access my bios, as when I hold shift and press restart, I do get to the blue screen where I can restart my system again to get to change the firmware settings. But when I do that, my keyboard and mouse turn back on, but my monitor loses signal. I tried unplugging and replugging the monitor, and putting the hdmi cable again.

My hdmi cable is connected to my gpu. And i’m sure I can access bios because a friend with same motherboard is able to (B360M xtreme). Please let me know what the solution is here, thank you!!

submitted by /u/sammysboy7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sammysboy7, May 25, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, May 25, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 25, 2020
  4. can’t access bios

Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

hi Vanessa Oca,

thanks to answer my question, first of all...

but the problem is since I upgrade my pc to windows 10 I cant get access into the BIOS.

when i was using the windows 7 was able to access if i would press the "del" a few times while the pc was booting up.

But now it doesn`t work, not even f8 that before would let me get into the boot menu....

what should I do?

I already have tried to the option of the troubleshooting "start-up repair" and still did not work.

and again i want to mention that this is not a UEFI bios, is the old type of BIOS.

Fabio_ninja, May 25, 2020
Thema:

can’t access bios

1. can’t access bios - Similar Threads - can’t access bios

2. Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot: I’m trying to download valorant and need to turn on secure boot but whenever I turn on my pc it doesn’t give me the option and if I try to go into settings and hit the advanced reset button it turns off my monitor and I have to manually turn off my pc. Any suggestions?...
  3. Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t access BIOS to turn on secure boot: I’m trying to download valorant and need to turn on secure boot but whenever I turn on my pc it doesn’t give me the option and if I try to go into settings and hit the advanced reset button it turns off my monitor and I have to manually turn off my pc. Any suggestions?...
  4. Can’t access laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access laptop: I have a hp notebook, that requires a sign in with a Microsoft account that I no longer have access too.It didn’t recognise my fingerprint, and requested my pin, which I can’t remember- As I haven’t used it in quite a while.How do I regain access To my laptop since I don’t...
  5. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can’t get out of BIOS: Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried restarting and setting it to default F5....
  6. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of BIOS: Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried restarting and setting it to default F5....
  7. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t access boot options in BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t access boot options in BIOS: In the BIOS I can’t get into the boot settings unless I have my HDD plugged in. So I took the HDD out and installed e SSD so that it could only launch off SSD and now in the bios it’s not even letting me choose what to use as boot option 1. If I check the boot sequence by...
  9. Can’t get past bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t get past bios: Woke up today and pc bluescreened. Now I can’t get past the bios. It’s detecting all my drives. But won’t let me boot into them just takes me back to bios. Already tried to reseat everything and cleared the bios. Still nothing. Any help is extremely appreciated submitted by...
  10. no bios access

in Windows 10 Support
    no bios access: I can't access my bios at all, theres no option in the start up nor when i go into the windows recovery option, ive tried spamming f2 and so on, can someone please help? I'm not very good with computers either. [img] [img] 91601