Windows 10: Can't access bios

Discus and support Can't access bios in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StevenMapp, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Can't access bios

I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI settings, this option isn't available. I read somewhere this may be due to the motherboard is 'legacy' not UEFI, although when the pc boots up the display with ASUS bios display telling you to use the f2 & delete keys to access the bios states it uses UEFI firmware? I'm a bit stuck as everything I've read online reccommen

:)

StevenMapp, Jan 15, 2022

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jan 15, 2022
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Can't access bios

Can`t access the BIOS on my pc

hi Vanessa Oca,

thanks to answer my question, first of all...

but the problem is since I upgrade my pc to windows 10 I cant get access into the BIOS.

when i was using the windows 7 was able to access if i would press the "del" a few times while the pc was booting up.

But now it doesn`t work, not even f8 that before would let me get into the boot menu....

what should I do?

I already have tried to the option of the troubleshooting "start-up repair" and still did not work.

and again i want to mention that this is not a UEFI bios, is the old type of BIOS.

Fabio_ninja, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Can't access bios

1. Can't access bios - Similar Threads - Can't access bios

2. can't access bios on restating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access bios on restating windows: Dear Sir/MadamHelloI have windows 10 21H2 , motherboard GA-B560M-D3H,the issue is can't access bios on restarting windows!to access bios I have to shutdown system and turn off power supply then turn it on and power pc on,if restarting windows bios menu doesn't show and...
  3. can't access bios on restating windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't access bios on restating windows: Dear Sir/MadamHelloI have windows 10 21H2 , motherboard GA-B560M-D3H,the issue is can't access bios on restarting windows!to access bios I have to shutdown system and turn off power supply then turn it on and power pc on,if restarting windows bios menu doesn't show and...
  4. can't access bios on restating windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  6. Can't access bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access bios: I've recently fitted a new m.2 ssd card to my pc motherboard ASUS a320m-k and I'm unable to access the bios to change the boot sequence. I've tried holding down the f2 and delete keys during boot up separately and together. I've tried accessing through Windows 10 UEFI...
  7. Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on 64% Loop and can't access BIOS: My pc was going bonkers so I reset it but, it's stuck on 64%. I tried to open my bios and install windows from there but my bios isn't opening no matter what I do. Please can you help me?...
  8. Can't access bios anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access bios anymore: I was messing around trying to fix my dual booted windows 7 and now I can't access bios anymore. My pc is Asus with intel h110 chipset. I press f2 when restarting my pc and the bios password screen pops up I enter the password then continue pressing f2 but it just boots my...
  9. I can't access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't access BIOS: Hey... Yesterday I deleted ubuntu partition from my dual-boot system (windows 10). Just because ubuntu wouldn't disappear from my boot order in BIOS, I tried to drive it out by following this video : https://youtu.be/255ltqk7xDM Right after I finished, the problem broke...
  10. can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't Access Bios on gigabyte mb: f12 and delete keys are not working on boot up but will after booting to windows... GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 (rev. 6.0) AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard [img] GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 63349