Windows 10: Can't Access Bit Locker Code

Discus and support Can't Access Bit Locker Code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for your help. I took my computer to get worked on and the technician said that I needed a bit locker code to be able to work on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JenniferKiwi, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Can't Access Bit Locker Code

Thanks in advance for your help.

I took my computer to get worked on and the technician said that I needed a bit locker code to be able to work on the computer. We tried accessing the code through "Go.microsoft.com" after entering my email address and we kept getting an error message saying access is denied. I need the bit locker code to access my computer! I did safely reset my password to my microsoft account on the same day. Would this have anything to do with denied access? If so, how long must I wait??

How do I gain access? Any help would be appreciated.

Jennifer

:)

JenniferKiwi, Jan 2, 2019
  2. HemanthV Win User

bit-locker decryption

i am a windows 10 user and i clicked the bit-locker icon for my WD HDD. Without giving any password, i cancel that window by the cancel button. But now it shows locked with bit-locker and i can't access the data and i can't format too. Also it can't unlock
    from bit-locker manager. What is the solution to access the HDD.

HemanthV, Jan 2, 2019
  3. bit locker key

What happened to my computer?

Why, out of the blue did I have to access the bit locker key to gain access to my computer?

And why does it continue to ask me for the bit locker key whenever I turn it on?

Has my computer been compromised? What do I need to do to fix it?

GailMorrisT, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Can't Access Bit Locker Code

no bit locker

How do i download bit locker on to my pc? have windows 10 but no bit locker

vincejankowski, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Can't Access Bit Locker Code

1. Can't Access Bit Locker Code - Similar Threads - Can't Access Bit

2. Can't access my bit locker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my bit locker key: I've been trying to use my computer and the Bit locker recover shows up. When I go to get my bit locker key it doesn't show up and says that something happens with a tracer ID eg/y4F2+GEKGiSg4.36.76 . I dont know what to do ive been trying for days to get my bit locker...
  3. Can't access my bit locker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access my bit locker key: I've been trying to use my computer and the Bit locker recover shows up. When I go to get my bit locker key it doesn't show up and says that something happens with a tracer ID eg/y4F2+GEKGiSg4.36.76 . I dont know what to do ive been trying for days to get my bit locker...
  4. Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys: After doing a fresh install of windows 11, I went to my Microsoft account to view my manage Bit Locker Recovery key page only for it to give me a page that says "sorry, something went wrong". It's been this way for about 48 hours now and is starting to affect my work. I've...
  5. Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys

Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys: After doing a fresh install of windows 11, I went to my Microsoft account to view my manage Bit Locker Recovery key page only for it to give me a page that says "sorry, something went wrong". It's been this way for about 48 hours now and is starting to affect my work. I've...
  6. Bit locker key code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bit locker key code: I recently performed an update on my laptop. When I booted the computer back up, it asked for a bit locker key code.My husband, who passed away 6 months ago, set up my laptop. I do not have access to the bit locker key code and I also do not have the user name and password to...
  7. Bit locker key code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker key code: I recently performed an update on my laptop. When I booted the computer back up, it asked for a bit locker key code.My husband, who passed away 6 months ago, set up my laptop. I do not have access to the bit locker key code and I also do not have the user name and password to...
  8. Bit locker key code

9. Re: Bit Locker Code

Re: Bit Locker Code: Yes I just had my computer worked on now everytime I shut it down and go to restart it, it ask for the BitLocker Key Code. How can I prenvent this since I have everything fixed and I am back into my Microsoft acct?...
  10. Bit locker Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker Code: I have Dell laptop Inspiron 15 3000 series and it's asking for bit locker code. I have never seen this before and I never installed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-code/c4fcd16d-bbb4-4b2b-90c8-d7a205f72d75"