Windows 10: can't access bit.ly sites

Discus and support can't access bit.ly sites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can;t access bit.ly sites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-bitly-sites/e7902df1-934b-4de0-8bf2-0d7b42f6e6f5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stephenratcliffe2, Sep 25, 2019.

1. can't access bit.ly sites

can;t access bit.ly sites

:)

stephenratcliffe2, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Toddbooks Win User

Problem with UK Government sites access

I have a problem with UK Government sites on this computer. I have tried accessing and filing on the companies house site, and have today tried to file a tax return with HMRC. In both cases I have been able to log in, but when moving to the next step to actually do anything I get either an error message or a screen freeze. I have not had problems with any other websites.
    I have used an old laptop computer and found that both sites work well on that machine without problems, using the same email address and access codes, so it would seem that the problem lies with this computer but I cannot work out what the problem might be.
    Are there any suggestions as to what I could try?

Toddbooks, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Sep 25, 2019
  4. can't access bit.ly sites

trying to access a work site and password not accepted, optum doesn't know how to correct, log in failure

Hello Taffy,

Provide us additional information to understand this issue and assist you better:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Which browser are you using to access the work website on your device?
    • Have you tried to access it on different web browsers?

If you are using Internet Explorer try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to add the website under trusted sites in Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow:

• Open Internet Explorer
    • Click Tools/ Settings at the right top corner of the window.
    • Click Internet Options
    • Click the Security tab
    • Click Trusted sites
    • Click Sites
    • Click on Add this website to the zone to add the site.

Step 2: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

can't access bit.ly sites

1. can't access bit.ly sites - Similar Threads - can't access bit

2. You can't access this site right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now: This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 9/7/2023 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code.On 8/8/2023 you requested that your security info be...
  3. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available: Hi,I have a not-so-new PC purchased new with W7, then I took the free upgrade to W10 several years back. The processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, with 8GB of memory. Yes, I know I need to upgrade my machine, but I use this machine only for documents and web...
  4. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available: Hi,I have a not-so-new PC purchased new with W7, then I took the free upgrade to W10 several years back. The processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, with 8GB of memory. Yes, I know I need to upgrade my machine, but I use this machine only for documents and web...
  5. browser error: website access site can't be reached but site is available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Can't Access one web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Access one web site: Today, when I tried to access one website ccos.org that I manage, I started getting this error.This site can’t be reachedccos.org took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network...
  7. Can't Access one web site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Access one web site: Today, when I tried to access one website ccos.org that I manage, I started getting this error.This site can’t be reachedccos.org took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network...
  8. Can't Access one web site

9. Can't Access Bit Locker Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Access Bit Locker Code: Thanks in advance for your help. I took my computer to get worked on and the technician said that I needed a bit locker code to be able to work on the computer. We tried accessing the code through "Go.microsoft.com" after entering my email address and we kept getting an...
  10. Can't access to Google sites any more

Can't access to Google sites any more: I think my PC (Lenovo T450) has been updated with the latest Window version couple days ago. Then it could not access Google web site any more. I tried different Google web sites, none was linked. It just showed a statement as below. Please help how it can't solve the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems loading bit.ly sites