Windows 10: Can't access computer account linked account due to lacking both the username and password.

Discus and support Can't access computer account linked account due to lacking both the username and password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I have a lenovo legion laptop with windows ten, and I did a BIOS update. Before now I'd always relied on my pin to log in but for some reason now it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PaytonMcClung, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Can't access computer account linked account due to lacking both the username and password.

So I have a lenovo legion laptop with windows ten, and I did a BIOS update. Before now I'd always relied on my pin to log in but for some reason now it won't let me log in using my PIN due to a change in the security settings on the device. However, I neither remember what microsoft account I used to log in to the device nor the password and as such can't recover or reset either, and the account is still linked to an old phone number for recovery that I no longer have access to and never thought to change. What can I do to get access back to my laptop?

:)

PaytonMcClung, Mar 9, 2021

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Hotmail account wrong username or password

I am trying to send an email using my hotmail account but it keeps coming back with unable to send due to incorrect username or password.

Any suggestions

ChrisJohn6, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Can't access computer account linked account due to lacking both the username and password.

Shared Youtube and google account.

Yes google will cache all the information. Like if I save my passwords and usernames for my accounts as I am browsing, he has access to that in his location as well.

brandonwh64, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Can't access computer account linked account due to lacking both the username and password.

1. Can't access computer account linked account due to lacking both the username and password. - Similar Threads - Can't access computer

2. Help with username and password for this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with username and password for this account: I completely forgot my username for this account if you could help me figure out where it is or how to change it that would be very appreciated....
  3. Help with username and password for this account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with username and password for this account: I completely forgot my username for this account if you could help me figure out where it is or how to change it that would be very appreciated....
  4. Can't reset Administrator password due to account not being an administrator account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reset Administrator password due to account not being an administrator account.: I did a reset on my computer to help clear up space and help it run a bit better, but now I'm unable to play anything, as my account is apparently not an administrator account. As such, when I try to do certain things, it asks for the "Administrator password", only problem...
  5. Can't reset Administrator password due to account not being an administrator account.

Can't reset Administrator password due to account not being an administrator account.: I did a reset on my computer to help clear up space and help it run a bit better, but now I'm unable to play anything, as my account is apparently not an administrator account. As such, when I try to do certain things, it asks for the "Administrator password", only problem...
  6. Can't reset Administrator password due to account not being an administrator account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Removal of Windows password - impossible due to link with Hotmail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of Windows password - impossible due to link with Hotmail account?: I need to remove my password from my windows laptop as the laptop is due to be repaired. I do not seem to be able to do this following any of the instructions I found on the web and the instructions given by Dell This seems to be because my LA[top Pin/Password is somehow...
  8. Removal of Windows password - impossible due to link with Hotmail account?

Removal of Windows password - impossible due to link with Hotmail account?: I need to remove my password from my windows laptop as the laptop is due to be repaired. I do not seem to be able to do this following any of the instructions I found on the web and the instructions given by Dell This seems to be because my LA[top Pin/Password is somehow...
  9. Changing password on link accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing password on link accounts: I get the warning that I need to update my password on link accounts. This is on my PC with Windows 10. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-password-on-link-accounts/a176ec9f-27bf-4209-93c8-4fa96c85f36d
  10. Don't know administator account, username, or password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't know administator account, username, or password: Hello, I'm having some trouble with a laptop regarding administrator access. I'm using an HP ProBook 440 G7 running Windows 10 Pro. For context, I was given this laptop for work and it was previously used and potentially set up by another coworker who has since left. I'm...