Windows 10: Can't access Education Software

Discus and support Can't access Education Software in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a student who just registered for the Microsoft Azure services. We're asked to download and install the free software Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MasterZii, Oct 19, 2020.

1. MasterZii Win User

Can't access Education Software

Hello, I'm a student who just registered for the Microsoft Azure services.

We're asked to download and install the free software Windows 10 education, Visual Studio, etc so that we can work on class projects.

https://portal.azure.com/

But when I try to access the software and the key, I get an error and can't proceed:

We are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits Transaction Id: 381cb31abe4d42efb637e214b01552b0, Message Code: 715-123170. Please contact support.

You do not have access​
    We are sorry, but our systems are detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access to Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.

Please contact support and reference the followinig transaction ID and Message Code.

Transaction ID: 381cb31abe4d42efb637e214b01552b0

Message code: 715-123170​

But I cannot contact support because it says it is not available with my student plan. And yes, the error message really does have a typo and says "followinig" instead of "following".

Can someone help please? I need to be able to set up this software before next week for our lessons.

Thanks

:)

MasterZii, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 19, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Showcases Education Solutions for All Kinds of Classrooms at ISTE 2014

Intel Corporation announced that three customers launched products based on its new education-specific product reference designs this week at the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) 2014 Conference in Atlanta. Created by Intel Education, these reference designs draw on more than a decade of experience in student learning, providing customers with shorter development time, customization capabilities and the latest technologies, features and software. The three products are the Panasonic 3E*, the CTL Education Chromebook* and the M&A Education Chromebook*.

Designed for active learning and active students, the Panasonic 3E is a tablet that comes with a detachable keyboard to deliver laptop capabilities. Panasonic is the first company to offer Intel's purpose-built 2 in 1 reference design as a device for K-12 students. The Panasonic 3E ships with a comprehensive software bundle of essential K-12 applications that makes learning more active and teachers' lives easier. It also features a thermometer probe, on-board cameras and an add-on lens that turn science and mathematics into hands-on, highly engaging, STEM-centered learning.

Based on Intel Education's reference design for Chromebook, the CTL Education Chromebook and M&A Education Chromebook are lightweight, easy to use, and can withstand daily student use - in class, at home and anywhere between. Developed for students, the Chromebooks feature a rugged, easy-carry handle; rotatable camera; optional snap-on lens for science exploration; and non-slip texture.

The Education Chromebooks are equipped with Intel Inside for the best Chromebook experience, providing students with long battery life for all-day learning and the best ability to multitask, open multiple tabs and support offline learning. Intel is investing in the Chrome ecosystem to ensure that Intel architecture offers the best experience in a Chrome browser.

"These new reference designs demonstrate the diversity of Intel's portfolio of education solutions," said John Galvin, vice president of the Sales and Marketing Group and general manager of Intel Education. "Instead of taking a one-size-fits-all approach to transforming education, we provide a variety of different tools - including devices, software, content and professional development services - to ensure that school districts can choose the right solution to achieve student success."

Below is an overview of Intel's additional activities at the conference. For general information, visit www.intel.com/iste.

Intel's booth at ISTE features:
    • Award-winning educators with real-world education technology experience sharing their unique perspectives and discussing how technology has changed learning and teaching in their classrooms;
    • Third grade teacher Suzy Brooks, who is sharing her experience at ISTE via social media on Twitter and Pinterest;
    • Free copies of "Transforming Education for the Next Generation: A Practical Guide for Learning and Teaching with Technology," a new guide for school leaders that includes step-by-step actions to help schools create systemic change and transform education;
    • Free codes for digital downloads of "Personalized Learning: A Guide for Engaging Students with Technology," an Intel Education-underwritten and ISTE-published book designed to help educators and administrators understand the concepts behind personalized learning and share with them step-by-step guidance on planning, funding and implementing a school-wide personalized learning program;
    • A mobile device bar with the latest Intel processor-based education products; and
    • Interactive learning kiosks featuring:
    • The Kno* app, a turnkey solution for deploying a digital education curriculum that supports learning that inspires and prepares students;
    • Visionary strategies on personalized learning and transforming education; and
    • How to design active learning spaces.

btarunr, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Can't access Education Software

Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: Download Windows 10 Academic ISO

Can't access Education Software 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Can't access Education Software 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't access Education Software

1. Can't access Education Software - Similar Threads - Can't access Education

2. Restrict Software access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrict Software access: I have a problem i cannot seem to find the answer for.I'm using my computer for my business. On it, I have sensitive data via Dropbox that I don't want my employees to have access to. So I'm going to set up a new user account. But in my experience, when I set up a new user...
  3. Restrict Software access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restrict Software access: I have a problem i cannot seem to find the answer for.I'm using my computer for my business. On it, I have sensitive data via Dropbox that I don't want my employees to have access to. So I'm going to set up a new user account. But in my experience, when I set up a new user...
  4. Can't install Win 10 Education

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Win 10 Education: Hi all, I have a laptop that previously had Win 10 Enterprise on it (OEM), installed by my department. I formatted the C partition and am now trying to install Win 10 Education with a valid key. The installer installs Win 10 Home, and when I enter my key to upgrade, I keep...
  5. Can't activate windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows 10 Education: Hi, I can't activate my windows 10 education because I am not connected to an organization server that I don't know of. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-education/85799aae-25d4-45d4-b9fb-078ff7a3d571
  6. Can't access computer after AMD software update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access computer after AMD software update: After updating my windows 10 computer to the newest AMD adrenalin software mye computer won't start. I have tried almost everything, but it constantly bsod. How can I fix this?...
  7. Windows 10 education can't access network computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 education can't access network computer: When I enter network credentials for username password, it says incorrect username/password but the credentials are working on other computer....
  8. Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access the basket in Microsoft software update catalog...: I was trying to download the latest driver for Realtek HD Audio and saw that the link to do so was a sticky so it must be a popular thing to do. I tried to download the driver in the catalog -- not sure why there are two that are described identically but are different sizes...
  9. Softwares can't access their own setting file

in Windows 10 Support
    Softwares can't access their own setting file: Suddenly, one day several software can't access their own setting files or files located inside their own folder because the entire "Program Files" folders are protected. It's a good idea to protect the program files but you should at least allow programs to access folder in...
  10. Minecraft: Education Edition early access is here!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition early access is here!: Hello! You might have remember us announcing Minecraft: Education Edition back in January. It’s a version of Minecraft designed to help educators teach all kinds of subjects. Now the time has finally come. If you’re blessed with a particularly hip and likeable teacher,...