Windows 10: Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I can't access my emails & accounts in settings. Upon clicking "emails & accounts", I have the buffering dots continually moving to infinity .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MattSodaro, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10

Hello,

I can't access my emails & accounts in settings. Upon clicking "emails & accounts", I have the buffering dots continually moving to infinity . I also can't login to any Xbox applications. When clicking "SIGN IN" on any Xbox app, nothing happens. As if there is no link attached to the button.

Also, when trying to contact support, I can never talk to anybody. Trying to force open the link is a page that doesn't exist.

Any information will help, I've been waiting for an update or anything for 2 months with disappointment.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Sodaro

Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10 727fcbc4-e098-469d-a3db-30054a6a39fd?upload=true.jpg Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10 28d05a30-d6f5-4fb9-ad8e-5acbbf0b10df?upload=true.jpg

:)

MattSodaro, Jan 4, 2020
  2. antspants Win User

Crazy account/login variations. My fault I suspect

Why Halo guys, old friends and potential new. Been off the PC for a very long time.

This is what I did:

I was annoyed that I had used a separate login for Xbox and Win 10.
    (More annoyed that I couldn't change my master xbox email account, can't add my Win 10 account as an alias because it exists already)

I discovered here, that I could change my default Win 10 login Account by changing to local, then back to Microsoft account using a new address (My Xbox Alias)

Now I can get into Win 10 no prob, hallelujah there is my Xbox account woohoo. BUT

1. Windows store is still using my old Win 10 email login & (Sorted thx to Brink Tute)
    2. I cannot add my new Win 10 (Xbox email, now new Win 10 login) to MAIL. Just wont do it stating Error 0x8000ffff

So from where I see it, I have two Win 10 Accounts associated with my Win 10.

OId Win 10 Outlook Login address & My new Outlook Login address (Xbox)
    I don't want the old one, I am old already *Tongue

It will be easy I said, just do it I said *Mad

What have I done and can I fix it? Is it a matter of waiting for MS to catch up and sync?

Recap

• Swapped original Win 10 MS Account log-in email with an existing MS Xbox Account log-in email.
    • Can now login to Win 10 with existing Xbox Account email & it is my new Win 10 Account.
    • Cant add Xbox Account (new 10 account) email to MAIL.
    • Store asks for old (original) Win 10 MS Account. (Sorted thx to Brink Tute)

Sorry for confusing post, like I said, geriatric.

EDIT:
    What I have tried:
    I removed the email and calendar apps and reinstalled

What I am too scared to try:
    Remove my PC (Device) listed on the old (original) email account online

Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10 [​IMG]

antspants, Jan 4, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10

Windows Login Email

• Go to "Settings" app, then click Accounts
    • Click the Link for "login using a local account" and follow the steps through
    • Go back to the same place and now link again to the correct/new email address.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10

1. Can't Access Emails & Accounts in Settings or Login to ANY Xbox Applications for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Access Emails

2. Can't access Email & Accounts settings or login to Microsoft Store on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Email & Accounts settings or login to Microsoft Store on Windows 11: I'm trying to access the email and accounts settings to add my personal Microsoft account to my laptop, but the settings page stays on a loading screen but never actually loading. Furthermore, when I logged out of the Microsoft Store, clicking the "sign in" button causes the...
  3. Can't access Email & Accounts settings or login to Microsoft Store on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Email & Accounts settings or login to Microsoft Store on Windows 11: I'm trying to access the email and accounts settings to add my personal Microsoft account to my laptop, but the settings page stays on a loading screen but never actually loading. Furthermore, when I logged out of the Microsoft Store, clicking the "sign in" button causes the...
  4. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....: Conducted a full reset on a Windows 10 laptop belonging to my son. During initial setup, I connected to my Wi-Fi network and logged in using my Microsoft account. Operated fine following the full reset. The laptop was shutdown overnight. Today, I can’t log in to my laptop, as...
  5. Can't Set Thunderbird as Default Email Application

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Set Thunderbird as Default Email Application: Hi, friends! I won't belabor the fact that Microsoft has failed us regarding setting file type assignments and default applications, even with tools that calculate the correct hashes. But all I'm trying to do is to set the default email application to Thunderbird, and that...
  6. Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail

Can't set up email account in Windows 10 Mail: I have tried to set up two mail accounts in Windows 10 Mail. It goes through the entire process but never finishes setting up the accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-set-up-email-account-in-windows-10-mail/c9ecd02e-d34c-4f18-a8a2-7868a7e1b6ce
  7. Email & Account setting - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email & Account setting - Windows 10: Don't understand why this problem/bug post was closed. No solution was provided. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-setting/b99130b6-6454-49a8-a0d8-58bc6556f884 AGAIN. When I go to remove my email account, the warning message states it...
  8. can't login to my account in any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't login to my account in any app: I made some adjustments to this folder and combined it with the same folder from another device :- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps then I have made a reset of all system applications using this command :- Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  9. Can't access email to old Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access email to old Microsoft account: So I have an old microsoft account under an email that BT has long since deleted but the Microsoft account is the main one to my PC. I have a newer one I made to a new Email and I want to switch them over as the main administrator to my PC without losing my current setup and...
  10. Can't login to xbox account throught minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to xbox account throught minecraft windows 10: 0When I try to login to my xbox account through minecraft windows 10 I get an error that says something went wrong. I have never got to the point where I type in my information. How do I fix this issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access account on windows 10