Windows 10: Can’t access Home Screen

Discus and support Can’t access Home Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I hard wired my security system to my All in One HP desktop. I right click and go into HDMI detail to view works great. Problem I cannot exit to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by blueskiesWK, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Can’t access Home Screen

I hard wired my security system to my All in One HP desktop. I right click and go into HDMI detail to view works great. Problem I cannot exit to get back to my home screen without pulling the HDMI plug out. Thank You.

:)

blueskiesWK, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 18, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can’t access Home Screen

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can’t access Home Screen :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Can’t access Home Screen

1. Can’t access Home Screen - Similar Threads - Can’t access Home

2. Can’t access to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t access to wifi: Can’t getting wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-wifi/0455864a-4ce7-4f48-8f34-83426d00befa
  3. Can’t access to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t access to wifi: Can’t getting wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-wifi/0455864a-4ce7-4f48-8f34-83426d00befa
  4. Can’t access laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access laptop: I have a hp notebook, that requires a sign in with a Microsoft account that I no longer have access too.It didn’t recognise my fingerprint, and requested my pin, which I can’t remember- As I haven’t used it in quite a while.How do I regain access To my laptop since I don’t...
  5. Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN: I have a Lenovo Ideapad3. After finishing gmail I saw an alert in the tray at the bottom. “Windows Updates needed” 4 updates listed. Clicked on Restart Now. When I came back later, Home Screen asked for pin. I tried my fingerprint but that didn’t work. The PIN field would not...
  6. Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Screen frozen. Can’t enter PIN: I have a Lenovo Ideapad3. After finishing gmail I saw an alert in the tray at the bottom. “Windows Updates needed” 4 updates listed. Clicked on Restart Now. When I came back later, Home Screen asked for pin. I tried my fingerprint but that didn’t work. The PIN field would not...
  7. Black login screen, can’t access anything on desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black login screen, can’t access anything on desktop.: Good morning everyone. Starting this morning when i turn my laptop on, I just get a black screen. If I shake the mouse around a bit, itll show up, but nothing else will. However if i press anything on my keyboard, then type in my password like i normally would to boot up my...
  8. Home screen will not allow access

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Home screen will not allow access: I have an Acer computer running windows 10. We do not have a password on our computer. Yesterday we woke up to find it stuck in a vicious cycle of a browned out screen saying the password is incorrect try again and we click OK it takes us back to the sign in screen. I click...
  9. can’t access bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can’t access bios: hello all in windows10 community, So i cannot access my bios, as when I hold shift and press restart, I do get to the blue screen where I can restart my system again to get to change the firmware settings. But when I do that, my keyboard and mouse turn back on, but my...
  10. Initial screen login to access home screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Initial screen login to access home screen: My computer screen is not letting your login to the main screen so I can access my home screen. I am being told that your credentials are incorrect. I am also being asked to access your account account.live.com. Well, I can't as I cant get the the home screen. So if anyone...