Windows 10: Can't access iCloud aliases in Windows 10 Mail

Discus and support Can't access iCloud aliases in Windows 10 Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have my iCloud email synced to Windows 10 mail and I can't access my aliases, which are very important for work. When I go to select an alias after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lin#, May 8, 2019.

1. Lin# Win User

Can't access iCloud aliases in Windows 10 Mail

I have my iCloud email synced to Windows 10 mail and I can't access my aliases, which are very important for work. When I go to select an alias after New Mail, the From field is greyed out. How can I access them?

:)

Lin#, May 8, 2019
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Windows 10 Mobile and icloud aliases

• All Apps » Accounts » Your email and accounts » (Email, …) Add an account » iCloud
    • All Apps » Outlook Mail » Options » Manage accounts: Is your Apple iCloud account listed there?

Abi99 (2), May 8, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, May 8, 2019
  4. adambravo Win User

iCloud is there in Mail, but not visible--now what?

Added my iCloud mail account without issues--but it's not visible in the list of accounts. When I try to re-add it, the app says it's already there. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Mail?

adambravo, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't access iCloud aliases in Windows 10 Mail - Similar Threads - Can't access iCloud

2. I can't access iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access iCloud for Windows: I can't access anymore iCloud for Windows, every time I try it takes forever and then it gives me the error "iCloud for Windows has not fully initialized. Please wait a moment and log in again."I've already tried to reinstall but nothing works...
  3. I can't access iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access iCloud for Windows: I can't access anymore iCloud for Windows, every time I try it takes forever and then it gives me the error "iCloud for Windows has not fully initialized. Please wait a moment and log in again."I've already tried to reinstall but nothing works...
  4. Can't add iCloud account to Windows 11 Mail

Can't add iCloud account to Windows 11 Mail: I've added my gmail account no problem, when I try to add my icloud mail it goes through setup but never appears in the inbox or folder list. I can see the account listed in my accounts and I've verified the sign-in details are correct. I'm not receiving any error messages.I...
  5. Aliases in Windows 10 Mail app

Aliases in Windows 10 Mail app: I have set up four email aliases in my Microsoft account - 2 outlook.com and 2 icloud.comI can send email using the icloud.com aliases when in Outlook.com webmail, but in the Windows 10 mail app, only the two outlook.com aliases appear as being able to send email from.Is...
  6. icloud mail

icloud mail: Icloud settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-mail/e173aa3c-35c1-463b-85f1-98182ab910e3
  7. icloud mail

in Browsers and Email
    icloud mail: I am trying to set up my icloud email on my windows 10 laptop. it says attention required, update the password for this account. umm the password i have entered is the same password i use for my icloud account on my iphone and ipad so i dont get what the problem is at all....
  8. Windows PCs and access to icloud Mail, Contacts etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows PCs and access to icloud Mail, Contacts etc: I've got a problem with icloud on my windows PCs. I have 2 of them - one running Windows 10; the other Windows 7 Home Premium - and each exhibits the same failings, which have been present for a couple of months or so. In the past, a click on the icloud desktop icon brought...
  9. can't get mail on Windows 10 home - icloud account

can't get mail on Windows 10 home - icloud account: I just recently installed my son's icloud email on his PC. Just in the simple mail app. It keeps saying my account settings are out of date but they are not. I can log in just fine through a browser to icloud. I even changed the e-mail and tried again but no incoming mail.......
  10. Can't send from Mail with icloud account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send from Mail with icloud account: I've set up my iCloud email account in Windows 10 Mail, and received emails are syncing but I cannot send. I get an error message and the email is moved to my Drafts folder....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud alias windows mail

2. cant access icloud email on windows 10

3. windows 10 mail add icloud aliases\

4. windos 10 mail setup icloud email aliases,
  5. send email from icloud alias in windows mail,
  6. cant access email on icloud windows 10,
  7. support for icloud aliases windows mail