Windows 10: Cant access internet cant reset windows

Discus and support Cant access internet cant reset windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cant access web cant reset computer many services not running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAndersonZQ., Mar 12, 2020.

1. Cant access internet cant reset windows

Cant access web cant reset computer many services not running

:)

DavidAndersonZQ., Mar 12, 2020

2. Runtime error while trying to access UHRS website on Internet Explorer in Windows 10

Hi Venkata,

As you are facing issues with accessing UHRS website on Internet Explorer, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you able to access the website on different browser (Microsoft Edge)?
    • Is the issue confined to this specific website on Internet Explorer?

If the issue specific only to Internet Explorer, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to perform some of the troubleshooting steps from the link below link, Turn off add-ons, Reset Internet Explorer Settings, Open the page in Compatibility View etc. and check if it helps:

What to do when Internet Explorer isn't working

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings
    feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you
    use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Have internet access, but some programs don't think I'm online

Maybe Firewall causing the "No Internet Access" problem turn it off to test it.

Visit your network card manufacturer website and install latest version of the driver.

On Windows 10, you can also use the "Network reset" feature to fix Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity problems after installing an update or at any time that you can't connect to the network.

To reset the network adapters on your device, use these steps:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on Network & Internet.
    3. Click on Status.
    4. Under the "Change your network settings" section, click the Network reset option.
    5. Click the Reset now button.

FreeBooter, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Cant access internet cant reset windows

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Cant access internet cant reset windows

1. Cant access internet cant reset windows - Similar Threads - Cant access internet

2. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  3. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  4. “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.

“Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.: I have a windows 11. Ive been having this issue nonstop, my internet will work just fine one day and then the next it refuses to work, while it works perfectly fine on all my other devices that are just beside my pc. It says “Connected, Secure” yet I cant access or do...
  5. “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.: I have a windows 11. Ive been having this issue nonstop, my internet will work just fine one day and then the next it refuses to work, while it works perfectly fine on all my other devices that are just beside my pc. It says “Connected, Secure” yet I cant access or do...
  6. Cant access my internet button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access my internet button: When I press the bottom left internet button no tab opens and the airplane mode button is gone.Sometimes the airplane mode button would pop up when I press the internet button repeatedly then it would pop up once Ina while but it's grey outlined not the normal white meaning...
  7. Cant access my internet button

Cant access my internet button: When I press the bottom left internet button no tab opens and the airplane mode button is gone.Sometimes the airplane mode button would pop up when I press the internet button repeatedly then it would pop up once Ina while but it's grey outlined not the normal white meaning...
  8. Cant access my internet button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. cant access network and internet in settings

cant access network and internet in settings: when i try to open network and internet the app closes and that is all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-network-and-internet-in-settings/a44f5fd4-f761-4244-90bc-8c7e23bda140
  10. Cant access internet

Cant access internet: I'm connected to the WiFi, but I can't access the internet. I was trying to fix my rocket league connection so I followed this tutorial to reset the internet options of internet explorer and then to restore the options. I restarted my pc and now I can connect to my WiFi but...