Windows 10: Cant access internet

Discus and support Cant access internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm connected to the WiFi, but I can't access the internet. I was trying to fix my rocket league connection so I followed this tutorial to reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jeffries, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Jeffries Win User

Cant access internet

I'm connected to the WiFi, but I can't access the internet. I was trying to fix my rocket league connection so I followed this tutorial to reset the internet options of internet explorer and then to restore the options. I restarted my pc and now I can connect to my WiFi but none of my browsers or applications can access the internet.

:)

Jeffries, Dec 28, 2015

2. cant access the internet

Hi Briankloehr,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please share a few details to narrow down the issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to use any programs to access Internet?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any software/hardware changes to the computer prior to this issue?

• Have you installed all the updated drivers?

Feel free to get back to us with the required information to assist you further. We will be happy to help.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 28, 2015
  3. cant access the internet

I just bought a new computer and I cant use any programs to access the internet except Microsoft edge. My firewall is set to allow them, but I cant use google, etc.

BRIANKLOEHR, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Jeffries Win User
    I followed the instructions on both those links for what my issue was and everything, but still nothing. I'm going to try a system restore, hopefully that works.

Jeffries, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Jeffries Win User
    The restore fixed the issue. Still don't know what it is, but thanks for the quick reply!

Jeffries, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cant access internet

1. Cant access internet - Similar Threads - Cant access internet

2. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  3. Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi but cant access the internet: I went without using my main wifi for three weeks because i was staying somewhere else, now that im home my laptop connects to my home wifi but gets not internet access. I’ve tried troubleshooting, factory restarting my computer and running multiple command prompts but...
  4. “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.

“Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.: I have a windows 11. Ive been having this issue nonstop, my internet will work just fine one day and then the next it refuses to work, while it works perfectly fine on all my other devices that are just beside my pc. It says “Connected, Secure” yet I cant access or do...
  5. “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Connected, Secure” but cant access the internet.: I have a windows 11. Ive been having this issue nonstop, my internet will work just fine one day and then the next it refuses to work, while it works perfectly fine on all my other devices that are just beside my pc. It says “Connected, Secure” yet I cant access or do...
  6. Cant access my internet button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access my internet button: When I press the bottom left internet button no tab opens and the airplane mode button is gone.Sometimes the airplane mode button would pop up when I press the internet button repeatedly then it would pop up once Ina while but it's grey outlined not the normal white meaning...
  7. Cant access my internet button

Cant access my internet button: When I press the bottom left internet button no tab opens and the airplane mode button is gone.Sometimes the airplane mode button would pop up when I press the internet button repeatedly then it would pop up once Ina while but it's grey outlined not the normal white meaning...
  8. Cant access my internet button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. cant access network and internet in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant access network and internet in settings: when i try to open network and internet the app closes and that is all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-network-and-internet-in-settings/a44f5fd4-f761-4244-90bc-8c7e23bda140
  10. Cant access internet cant reset windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant access internet cant reset windows: Cant access web cant reset computer many services not running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-internet-cant-reset-windows/eeb7c459-f17b-4eb6-be59-3119a9447ee6