Windows 10: Can’t access laptop

Discus and support Can’t access laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I’m having an issue accessing my laptop because for some reason it has changed the end of my email on the log in section from .com to .co.uk? I’m... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marcusjanes, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Can’t access laptop

Hi

I’m having an issue accessing my laptop because for some reason it has changed the end of my email on the log in section from .com to .co.uk? I’m not sure how to change it and i’ve tried all other avenues and processes to try and access it. I’ve logged into my microsoft account on my phone but i’m now lost with what i should try next?

Kind regards

marcus

:)

marcusjanes, Mar 21, 2021

2. Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! Can’t access laptop :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Mar 21, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 21, 2021
  4. karyeowl Win User

Can’t access laptop

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Can’t access laptop

1. Can’t access laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t access laptop

2. Can’t access to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t access to wifi: Can’t getting wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-wifi/0455864a-4ce7-4f48-8f34-83426d00befa
  3. Can’t access to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t access to wifi: Can’t getting wifi option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-wifi/0455864a-4ce7-4f48-8f34-83426d00befa
  4. Can’t access laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t access laptop: I have a hp notebook, that requires a sign in with a Microsoft account that I no longer have access too.It didn’t recognise my fingerprint, and requested my pin, which I can’t remember- As I haven’t used it in quite a while.How do I regain access To my laptop since I don’t...
  5. Can’t access laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access laptop: I have a hp notebook, that requires a sign in with a Microsoft account that I no longer have access too.It didn’t recognise my fingerprint, and requested my pin, which I can’t remember- As I haven’t used it in quite a while.How do I regain access To my laptop since I don’t...
  6. Can’t access laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Account closed and now can’t access laptop!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account closed and now can’t access laptop!: Urgent help needed! i purchased a laptop for ny daughter for xmas, now cant log in. The email address we set up isnt working for log in because for some reason microsoft have closed it. Ive tried to set it up again but its not working? im so confused as to why theyve...
  8. can’t access bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can’t access bios: hello all in windows10 community, So i cannot access my bios, as when I hold shift and press restart, I do get to the blue screen where I can restart my system again to get to change the firmware settings. But when I do that, my keyboard and mouse turn back on, but my...
  9. Wrong info on Microsoft account and can’t access laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong info on Microsoft account and can’t access laptop.: Hi My granfather has a new hp laptop and set up his microsoft account with an incorrect email address that can’t be accessed and the password he set up doesn’t work so we can’t log on to his laptop. I’ve tried resetting the password on microsoft live but as he’s never had a...
  10. Can’t access Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can’t access Windows: I’ve recently renewed my Windows subscription but now I can’t access any Windows products on my laptop. What has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-windows/39f05835-6cac-4e28-8a83-a38ea0f568d3"