Windows 10: Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable.

Discus and support Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Community,I have windows 11. I am encountering a weird issue. While selecting 'Open with...' for any file, and on clicking 'More Apps'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SankalpTheKing, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable.

Hi Microsoft Community,I have windows 11. I am encountering a weird issue. While selecting 'Open with...' for any file, and on clicking 'More Apps' nothing happens. It just clicks button but remains idle and doesn't provide next options. As a result, I am not able to select 'Look for another App on this PC'. Please see below screenshot for more details. Any help is highly appreciable. Thanks.

:)

SankalpTheKing, Jun 12, 2022
  2. Anne Ros Win User

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Jun 12, 2022
  3. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Jun 12, 2022
  4. Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable.

Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable.

1. Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable. - Similar Threads - Can't access 'Look

2. Why choose another app "look for another app" is not working in Windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why choose another app "look for another app" is not working in Windows 11 home?: Why choose another app option "look for another app" is not working in Windows 11 home? Nothing happens when I try to set up another software not suggested automatically by Windows....
  3. Why choose another app "look for another app" is not working in Windows 11 home?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why choose another app "look for another app" is not working in Windows 11 home?: Why choose another app option "look for another app" is not working in Windows 11 home? Nothing happens when I try to set up another software not suggested automatically by Windows....
  4. Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access 'Look for another App on this PC' because 'More Apps' button is unclickable.: Hi Microsoft Community,I have windows 11. I am encountering a weird issue. While selecting 'Open with...' for any file, and on clicking 'More Apps' nothing happens. It just clicks button but remains idle and doesn't provide next options. As a result, I am not able to select...
  5. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...: Hi all,I work at a help desk and user reported that when setting default apps by file type in Settings the option "More apps" & "Look for more apps on this PC" no longer appear when trying to set an application as default. I thought her Windows install was corrupted in some...
  6. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...: Hi all,I work at a help desk and user reported that when setting default apps by file type in Settings the option "More apps" & "Look for more apps on this PC" no longer appear when trying to set an application as default. I thought her Windows install was corrupted in some...
  7. "More Apps" & "Look for More Apps on this PC" No Longer Available in "Choose default apps...

8. Can't see pictures because of the app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see pictures because of the app: When I click on a picture, I get a message saying The App Didn't Start. Everything was fine and the issue occurred suddenly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-pictures-because-of-the-app/b1f22d4f-0546-4299-bbcd-925d9e0669bf"
  9. Look for more apps is missing from Open With option

Look for more apps is missing from Open With option: hi, it's me again :) Found another weird issue with the 1803 update in Windows 10. I no longer have the "look for more apps" link in my right click Open With menu. All it shows now is notepad, wordpad, and look for an app in the ridiculous MS Store. Looking on Goolge...
  10. "Look for another app on this PC" disappeared

"Look for another app on this PC" disappeared: I had Windows 10 Home Edition. Through my university I upgraded to the Educational edition After the update, when I right click on a file and open the "Open With..." dialog, I can only choose one of the apps the dialog proposes or the option "Search in Windows Store for an...