Windows 10: Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

Discus and support Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Tried contacting support...hopelessCant access outlook.live emails...Can't verify account...doesn't recognize phone number!Cant view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by therealscottyboy, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

Tried contacting support...hopelessCant access outlook.live emails...Can't verify account...doesn't recognize phone number!Cant view subscription..."Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again"

:)

therealscottyboy, Jun 13, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 13, 2022
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

Error: "Server PC is not accessible", "The network address is invalild" on Windows 10

Hi Gavin,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

• Do let us know if your device is connected to a Windows Server?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in the Microsoft help article in my previous post and check if it helps?

Step like: Run the Network troubleshooter, Update the rivers, Rollback the drivers, turn off firewalls etc..

Try the above troubleshooting steps update us the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

1. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems? - Similar Threads - Can't access Microsoft

2. Does anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone else have this problem?: [ATTACH] I’ve had this for a while and I don’t know how to fix it. submitted by /u/Affectionate_Fan4777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1anxpg1/does_anyone_else_have_this_problem/
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?: Tried contacting support...hopelessCant access outlook.live emails...Can't verify account...doesn't recognize phone number!Cant view subscription..."Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again"...
  5. Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft server. Anyone else having problems?: Tried contacting support...hopelessCant access outlook.live emails...Can't verify account...doesn't recognize phone number!Cant view subscription..."Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again"...
  6. Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else unable to access Microsoft Store items?: The store loads fine but I cannot access any individual items to install. Wondering if it is just me or anyone else is having this problem currently, can't access them through the website either! (Here's Spotify for example:...
  7. Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Anyone else having problems with Anniversary Update?: After waiting for it to show up, I went to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...setting_client and asked for the upgrade. After a few hours of downloading + installing I turned on my desktop and it froze (a message said: The Application is not responding, the program may...
  8. two problems, anyone else have them?

in Windows 10 Support
    two problems, anyone else have them?: two problems, anyone else have them? (build 16170 re_prerelease.170321-1532) I feel like both of these issues kicked-in a day or two ago when I got the latest update WinUpdate offered me. is anyone else experiencing them? when right-clicking a video file, selecting...
  9. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...
  10. Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having the problem of "Working On It"?: [img] I only have problems on "Facebook" when i try to upload an image from the Desktop. Everything else works. 22066