Windows 10: Can't access MS Store

Discus and support Can't access MS Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my email provider and changed my Microsoft account to the new one, but now can't use MS Store. It keeps showing my old address and asking for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IanGraham8, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Can't access MS Store

I changed my email provider and changed my Microsoft account to the new one, but now can't use MS Store. It keeps showing my old address and asking for my old password, which doesn't work.

:)

IanGraham8, Jan 14, 2021

2. not getting access to MS Store

Hi Jose,

To assist your further with your concern, we'd just like to clarify the following information:

• When was the last time you are able to access Windows Store without encountering this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration?

Let us try to reset store cache. Resetting the store cache may resolve issues like this. Refer to these steps to reset the store cache:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.
    • Try to open Windows Store.
    Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Tirgoman Win User
    640 from MS store on T-mobile, update to 10

Has anyone receive 10 on a 640 from T-Mobile?

Have a 640 purchased at a MS store, supposedly unlocked but boxed for T-Mobile. Of course they said when 10 came out it would be updated and the update would come from MS. Have the Upgrade Advisor and it came back that Upgrade was not avail for my phone
    but to check the list, well the 640 is on the list. So after the announcement the other day I checked again, short story is that the Advisor kept saying not avail and then yesterday it stopped working. Un-installed it and re-installed but just says Pending
    and won't install so I guess it's 'off line now'. So my question is does any know if the update needs to come from T-Mobile or it will come from MS as I was told. Have done the phone update thing and says I'm current. Next stop will be back to the MS store
    and see what happens.

Tirgoman, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Can't access MS Store

to add "ms access" in open with list when I right click on an

Hi Moideen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to add MS Access in 'Open with' menu in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on .mdb file, select
    Open with
    click on Choose another app.

2. Look for MS Access from the list, if found, select it and click on
    OK.

3. If not, navigate to More apps > Look for another app on This PC
    and select the MS Access from the list.

4. Then on you can find MS Access default, on Open with
    list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't access MS Store

1. Can't access MS Store - Similar Threads - Can't access Store

2. MS Store - no access!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store - no access!: I am a US citizen who lives in the US. I do sometimes go to Russia for work reasons. Now my notebook has been tagged as Russian and I cannot get anything from the MS Store as I am now blocked as a Russian. I am in Spain at the moment and cannot get anything from here either....
  3. MS Store - no access!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store - no access!: I am a US citizen who lives in the US. I do sometimes go to Russia for work reasons. Now my notebook has been tagged as Russian and I cannot get anything from the MS Store as I am now blocked as a Russian. I am in Spain at the moment and cannot get anything from here either....
  4. MS Store - no access!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft store: Every time I try to access the Microsoft store I get the "try that again" error message, I can't sign in either, trying just brings up the "something went wrong" error message....
  6. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Microsoft store: Every time I try to access the Microsoft store I get the "try that again" error message, I can't sign in either, trying just brings up the "something went wrong" error message....
  7. Can't access Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can't access Microsoft Store

Can't access Microsoft Store: My Microsoft store app says the server is stumbled yet am on the latest version of win 10 and I have a good connection.* Moved from MSN* Original title: MICROSOFT STORE...
  9. I CAN'T SIGN IN TO MS STORE.

I CAN'T SIGN IN TO MS STORE.: Everytime I try to log in to ms store I get this message: "We encountered and error. Please try signing in later". I've tried reseting my pc and changing the account, but nothing works!! Thanks for any help. Movido de: [PT-BR]...
  10. I can't sign into the MS store...

I can't sign into the MS store...: I just got a new ASUS laptop, it doesn't matter which model, as that is not the issue. When I try to sign into my MS account to use the store, I enter my Gmail that I made the MS account with and enter that password and that part goes fine, it says I'm signed into my MS...