Windows 10: cant access my account and Microsoft wont help

Discus and support cant access my account and Microsoft wont help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tylerschuster5, May 3, 2019.

1. cant access my account and Microsoft wont help

I have been trying to log in for the last 72 hours to Microsoft and I keep getting an error message I have contacted your support staff and they have been no help and no one can tell me why I cant access my account. the error message I am receiving is, Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later. The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again. This happened to me about a month ago as well and I was locked out of my account for about a week. cant access my account and Microsoft wont help 8810606c-7b3b-4810-bf3b-2a54286e9db4?upload=true.jpg

:)

tylerschuster5, May 3, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 3, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 3, 2019
  4. DTG1 Win User

cant access my account and Microsoft wont help

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, May 3, 2019
Thema:

cant access my account and Microsoft wont help

1. cant access my account and Microsoft wont help - Similar Threads - cant access account

2. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  3. I cant log in to my microsoft account, help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log in to my microsoft account, help: I don't know if I got hacked or well whatever happened to my account, but one day I wanted to log in to my Microsoft account to play Minecraft, and the first thing that happened was a message saying that my email doesn't exist and to create a new one, then I started looking...
  4. Cant access to microsoft store . Help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access to microsoft store . Help me: I can’t access to Microsoft store . Code : 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-microsoft-store-help-me/3655e2ab-27a2-456b-b546-fef4f3dab72f
  5. Cant access to microsoft store . Help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access to microsoft store . Help me: I can’t access to Microsoft store . Code : 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-to-microsoft-store-help-me/3655e2ab-27a2-456b-b546-fef4f3dab72f
  6. Need Help to access my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help to access my Microsoft Account: I wanted to retake my licence, but I can't access my Microsoft account right now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-access-my-microsoft-account/d0a02ed4-7c72-4438-bcd5-d34004c5b52c
  7. Cant access setting in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant access setting in microsoft account: I have computer with Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.18363 build 18363 64 bit. I have two accounts. On an off line account and one a microsoft account. When I sign on using the microsoft account my start button and the search box do not work. I can not get to any microsoft...
  8. please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    please help my pc wont boot and i cant access windows: So a day ago i was using my pc and it was working completely fine, the next day i turn it on and it starts automatic repair to "repair disk errors" , it gets like halfway through stage 2 then just blue screens. The error code it shows says BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO, after the...
  9. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me locate my stolen computer: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...
  10. Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft cant help me OR they wont help me.: My name is James Mills and I'm not on here to bash or blame anyone. I was sleeping and someone had to be close friend, walked into my room and took my laptop. Gone like the wind! Of course, It is already completely wiped and what not. I've Tried dropbox, Facebook, google...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account we couldnt sign you in try again later edge for android