Windows 10: Can't access my account

Discus and support Can't access my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So someone bought a laptop for me last year and it had a built in microsoft office home and student. I didn't mind asking the password because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jnl., Oct 5, 2022.

1. jnl. Win User

Can't access my account

So someone bought a laptop for me last year and it had a built in microsoft office home and student. I didn't mind asking the password because I thought the account would just stay here in the laptop as long as I don't log it out. But now it is asking me to sync and its making me log it in again. I asked the person that bought the laptop but she says she doesn't remember the password or anything connected to the account that you need to put in the form that requests the account recovery.Now, I'm blocked from trying to sign that account again and I can't fill up more forms because it keeps reje

:)

jnl., Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Can't access my account

1. Can't access my account - Similar Threads - Can't access account

2. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my account: I put my phone number under a new email account rhat I made. I forgot the email, and I tried getting a hint of it using my phone number, however when I do this it dosent populate any emails, I also tried reseting my pc but the pc says it ran into an error trying to reset the...
  3. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access my account: I put my phone number under a new email account rhat I made. I forgot the email, and I tried getting a hint of it using my phone number, however when I do this it dosent populate any emails, I also tried reseting my pc but the pc says it ran into an error trying to reset the...
  4. I can't access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access my account: When I try to login to my work account through login.microsoftonline.com site I get a message "There was an issue looking up your account. Click Next to try again." The issue is lasting for several days already. Clicking on "Can't access your account?" link only brings me to...
  5. I can't access my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access my account: When I try to login to my work account through login.microsoftonline.com site I get a message "There was an issue looking up your account. Click Next to try again." The issue is lasting for several days already. Clicking on "Can't access your account?" link only brings me to...
  6. I can't access my account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't access my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access my account: So someone bought a laptop for me last year and it had a built in microsoft office home and student. I didn't mind asking the password because I thought the account would just stay here in the laptop as long as I don't log it out. But now it is asking me to sync and its...
  8. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my account: So someone bought a laptop for me last year and it had a built in microsoft office home and student. I didn't mind asking the password because I thought the account would just stay here in the laptop as long as I don't log it out. But now it is asking me to sync and its...
  9. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access my account: Split from this thread. Can't access my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-account/fe8d34d3-a273-4eec-bd35-120d7cf8170c
  10. Can't access my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access my Microsoft account: After doing an update i have lost all the apps on the start screen have tried several options and now i cant access my Microsoft account i have tried the pressing the shift key and power then there were no options so i just pressed resart not working still no access. Help...