Windows 10: Can't access my admin account to in account repair

Discus and support Can't access my admin account to in account repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I updated to 1903 today and then ran into some malware somewhere and I attempted to remove it in safe mode, but it reappeared when i rebooted. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by B. James Newark, May 22, 2019.

1. Can't access my admin account to in account repair

I updated to 1903 today and then ran into some malware somewhere and I attempted to remove it in safe mode, but it reappeared when i rebooted. I went into account repair, but my admin account (my only account) doesn't show so I can sign in and attempt repair. Now I'm stuck with a screen that tells me I have to login to repair but have no accounts at all showing to sign into. It won't let me into the boot menu (it flashes the command prompt box for about a millisecond then disappears and me just where I was already. I even attempted the BIOS options to see if I could even get those screens to show and they don't.

Essentially, I really, really need to be able to sign in so I'm not stuck on this blue screen that only gives me the option to restart over and over because there aren't any accounts to sign into. Please help! I'll going crazy because I can't figure out!

:)

B. James Newark, May 22, 2019

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, May 22, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 22, 2019
  4. kenkickr Win User

Can't access my admin account to in account repair

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Can't access my admin account to in account repair

1. Can't access my admin account to in account repair - Similar Threads - Can't access admin

2. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  3. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  4. Can't access admin account windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access admin account windows 10: I created account from Setting > Account and I gave admin access. Then I restarted the laptop, and I didn't find the new account. So I locked in to my old account. And my admin permissions have disappeared. So I went into computer management.I found a new account created that...
  5. Can't access admin account windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access admin account windows 10: I created account from Setting > Account and I gave admin access. Then I restarted the laptop, and I didn't find the new account. So I locked in to my old account. And my admin permissions have disappeared. So I went into computer management.I found a new account created that...
  6. Not having Admin access on an Admin account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not having Admin access on an Admin account.: Hello! I've had this issue for a bit but it was never really an issue till now. I don't have this issue when I'm installing an app. I was trying to set up drive sharing for an FTP server. And this is minor but I also can't turn on syncing for my account. I looked at a few...
  7. Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts: Hi, Why is it that when I log off from my account and log into the Administrator's account, I can still access my own data. As far as I can recall, I have never given the Admin account permission to access mine. Is this normal? Matt 170394
  8. Lost access to my Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost access to my Admin Account: Please I need your help because I’ve lost access to my Admin Account. I use two accounts with the same password but I haven’t entered my Admin Account for a long time. I’ saw that my clock didn’t adjust for DST and tried to enter my Admin Account but it proved to be locked...
  9. Deleted admin account and can't access to anything

Deleted admin account and can't access to anything: Hello, My dad has accidentally deleted his admin account and is left with a guest account where he can absolutely do nothing. He can't open or click anything. We've only succeeded to open cmd or file browser via task manager but further we can do nothing with the files or...
  10. Stuck with a guest account - can't access admin account

Stuck with a guest account - can't access admin account: I am trying to change my user account from guest to admin as many things aren't working right. I have tried cmd -> netplwiz and it asks me for an admin password, but gives me no box to type it in. Even if it did, I don't know what the admin password is. I have two accounts...