Windows 10: Can't access my bit locker key

Discus and support Can't access my bit locker key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to use my computer and the Bit locker recover shows up. When I go to get my bit locker key it doesn't show up and says that something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Dover8, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Can't access my bit locker key

I've been trying to use my computer and the Bit locker recover shows up. When I go to get my bit locker key it doesn't show up and says that something happens with a tracer ID eg/y4F2+GEKGiSg4.36.76 . I dont know what to do ive been trying for days to get my bit locker recovery key

:)

Ben Dover8, Nov 30, 2023

2. Bit locker key

Bit locker won’t except any of the keys from my Microsoft account. What’s the next step to get it unlocked?

Chicken chick, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Bit-locker

I have my account and device listed but when I go to the bit locker it says no key is there and I ha e no other way to access it

Addison C-H, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Can't access my bit locker key

bit locker key

What happened to my computer?

Why, out of the blue did I have to access the bit locker key to gain access to my computer?

And why does it continue to ask me for the bit locker key whenever I turn it on?

Has my computer been compromised? What do I need to do to fix it?

GailMorrisT, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Can't access my bit locker key

1. Can't access my bit locker key - Similar Threads - Can't access bit

2. Can't access my bit locker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my bit locker key: I've been trying to use my computer and the Bit locker recover shows up. When I go to get my bit locker key it doesn't show up and says that something happens with a tracer ID eg/y4F2+GEKGiSg4.36.76 . I dont know what to do ive been trying for days to get my bit locker...
  3. Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys: After doing a fresh install of windows 11, I went to my Microsoft account to view my manage Bit Locker Recovery key page only for it to give me a page that says "sorry, something went wrong". It's been this way for about 48 hours now and is starting to affect my work. I've...
  4. Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Bit Locker Recovery Keys: After doing a fresh install of windows 11, I went to my Microsoft account to view my manage Bit Locker Recovery key page only for it to give me a page that says "sorry, something went wrong". It's been this way for about 48 hours now and is starting to affect my work. I've...
  5. Bit locker / key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker / key: My computer has been bit locked and I do not have the key, I have tried a few things in the command prompt screen trying to recover the key but cannot get the computer to unlock, can Microsoft recover the key with the recovery key ID?...
  6. Bit locker / key

Bit locker / key: My computer has been bit locked and I do not have the key, I have tried a few things in the command prompt screen trying to recover the key but cannot get the computer to unlock, can Microsoft recover the key with the recovery key ID?...
  7. Can't locate bit locker key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't locate bit locker key.: My Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad is not accepting my password so I can not enter. I looked at my Microsoft account and while I can see the device, there is no bit locker key. I can't to a hard reinstall because it wants the bit locker key for that as well. I also can't start it in...
  8. Can't locate bit locker key.

Can't locate bit locker key.: My Lenovo Yoga Thinkpad is not accepting my password so I can not enter. I looked at my Microsoft account and while I can see the device, there is no bit locker key. I can't to a hard reinstall because it wants the bit locker key for that as well. I also can't start it in...
  9. Can't locate bit locker key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can't Access Bit Locker Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't Access Bit Locker Code: Thanks in advance for your help. I took my computer to get worked on and the technician said that I needed a bit locker code to be able to work on the computer. We tried accessing the code through "Go.microsoft.com" after entering my email address and we kept getting an...