Windows 10: can't access my computer. blank screen after recent update.

Discus and support can't access my computer. blank screen after recent update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As you can tell by the Title. I have an issue with the blank screen error from the recent update on 16/11. I saw a troubleshooting thread here on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by losklotzmanlosklotzman, Nov 16, 2018.

1. can't access my computer. blank screen after recent update.

As you can tell by the Title. I have an issue with the blank screen error from the recent update on 16/11. I saw a troubleshooting thread here on this site. And I tried every single action. None worked. I can't access the update history to delete the update. And I have no clue what to do. All help appreciated

:)

losklotzmanlosklotzman, Nov 16, 2018

2. blank screen

Hi Philip,

Black screen error has many symptoms. Examples are: when you recently updated your computer, there are changes that are still applying during the boot process, and you are in the process of installing a software. To have a better grip on this blank
    screen issue, we’d like to know the following:

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, can you send us a photo?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • How much free space do you have on your hard disk?

In addition, you can visit this link: Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    to start troubleshooting this black screen issue.

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Nov 16, 2018
  4. can't access my computer. blank screen after recent update.

Blank screen

Hi Jim,

To isolate your concern regarding the blank screen you're experiencing after putting your device back to landscape mode, kindly answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried to restart the computer? Does the issue still occur?
    • Have you already downloaded the latest updates for the video card of your computer?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

can't access my computer. blank screen after recent update.

1. can't access my computer. blank screen after recent update. - Similar Threads - can't access computer

2. Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update: I was prompted to download and install the new Windows 11, version 22H2 and now my computer appears to be unusable.It took more than 3 hours of updating before giving me a blue screen with two options: Troubleshoot or Turn Off the PC. None of the default repair options do...
  3. Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update: I was prompted to download and install the new Windows 11, version 22H2 and now my computer appears to be unusable.It took more than 3 hours of updating before giving me a blue screen with two options: Troubleshoot or Turn Off the PC. None of the default repair options do...
  4. Can't Use Computer After Most Recent Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer: After Mar Update can't win10 can't access my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-mar-update-cant-win10-cant-access-my/06c93d10-0677-48e0-8847-695521ad3908
  6. computer blank after update

computer blank after update: Hello, my son's computer went blank after his windows 10 update. the cursor is still showing any suggestions? thanks, Stacy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-blank-after-update/28727c10-43db-4241-b3f7-656a2771e5f8
  7. Recent updates leave screen totally blank

Recent updates leave screen totally blank: I was catching up on a few weeks of updates today and had to restart after a few batches. The last restart, I forget for what update, just left a blank screen as if no connection. Ive tried to restart into safe mode but nothing works, theres zero connection it seems to two...
  8. SCREEN IS BLANK AFTER RECENT UPDATE IN WIN 10

SCREEN IS BLANK AFTER RECENT UPDATE IN WIN 10: I RESTARTED MY LAPTOP AT AROUND 8.30 AM (WIN 10 )STILL THE SCREEN IS BLANK DOES NOT SHOW ANYTHING . IS IT A PROBLEM OR THE UPDATE IS INSTALLING...
  9. Computer update blank screen

Computer update blank screen: What has microsoft done to my computer!! It worked great last night. It did a 4 hr. update. Now I can't get my computer to work! Need this fixed immediately! I have work to do here!...
  10. blank screens after update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    blank screens after update.: after the last windows update i can no longer see some windows. the problem windows appears as a bank white canvas. This was happening with Visual studio but i was able to fix with making some aplication adjustments but it happens with general windows like the VSIX installer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop is blank after installing windows update

2. computer screen is blank