Windows 10: Cant access my documents

Discus and support Cant access my documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I do hope that this is the correct place to ask this. Turned on this acer aslpire E1-572 today and when I selected the document and pictures etc from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Oct 20, 2015.

1. menu Win User

Cant access my documents

I do hope that this is the correct place to ask this.
    Turned on this acer aslpire E1-572 today and when I selected the document and pictures etc from the start nothing happens but when I go to the file explorer and select my doc's folder I get this box comes on screen.Any help Please.

:)

2. ruelee Win User

lumia 630

I cant access documents from my SD card..

ruelee, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Access to my Microsoft Word

can i have my two computer on my microsoft account. Cant access my word document on 1 of my computers

RobertPickens, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

Cant access my documents

1. Cant access my documents - Similar Threads - Cant access documents

2. Cant access my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant access my pc: Hello, ever since I got a virus some of the stuff I can do has been limited. As in errors because of perm issues apparently I dont have permissions? I'm owner of this pc so idk whats the problem and there's a error on some stuff coming up I've never seen before that look like...
  3. How to I access my documents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I access my documents?: For no apparent reason Windows 10 opened on my pc as though it had had a factory reset. First mistake - I should have closed and restarted it. Obviously none of my documents were on this "reset" version so I used Start R to copy them across. Second mistake - I didn't copy I...
  4. How to I access my documents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I access my documents?: For no apparent reason Windows 10 opened on my pc as though it had had a factory reset. First mistake - I should have closed and restarted it. Obviously none of my documents were on this "reset" version so I used Start R to copy them across. Second mistake - I didn't copy I...
  5. How to I access my documents?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Accessing documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing documents: When I try to open any document, Word, Excel, pdf etc, either from Windows Explorer or use one of the "Quick Launch" links, I get an error message: "Windows cannot find 'C\[file path]' Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again" I have run "scf" as...
  7. Cant remove Documents Folder from Controlled Folder Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant remove Documents Folder from Controlled Folder Access: Hi, i want to activate this option as it seems pretty useful for protection, but it blocks all my games from saving on documents folder That has nothing but app files as i save my stuff in another drive and its a mess to add every game to exception and lose progress. Is...
  8. i cant get access 'permission' for old drive my documents folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant get access 'permission' for old drive my documents folder: Hi there hope i can recieve some assistance. i just took out the hard disk drive from an older laptop which had windows 7 on it, i put this into a exterior shell and have converted it to an external hard drive. i've managed to get access to the data but unfortunately there...
  9. accessing documents on Quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing documents on Quick access: Windows 10 - I can no longer access the latest documents I'm working on in Quick Access - just offers folders. This happened about two weeks ago. How do I fix it?...
  10. Accessing my documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing my documents: Hello to all at W10. Just upgraded my windows 7 desktop to Windows 10. My C drive has only the operating system and programs. All my documents pictures etc are on an internal second drive.My problem is how do I access my documents that are on the second drive via the...