Windows 10: Cant access my documents

Discus and support Cant access my documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I do hope that this is the correct place to ask this. Turned on this acer aslpire E1-572 today and when I selected the document and pictures etc from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by menu, Oct 20, 2015.

1. menu Win User

Cant access my documents

I do hope that this is the correct place to ask this.
    Turned on this acer aslpire E1-572 today and when I selected the document and pictures etc from the start nothing happens but when I go to the file explorer and select my doc's folder I get this box comes on screen.Any help Please.

:)

2. ruelee Win User

lumia 630

I cant access documents from my SD card..

ruelee, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Access to my Microsoft Word

can i have my two computer on my microsoft account. Cant access my word document on 1 of my computers

RobertPickens, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

Cant access my documents

1. Cant access my documents - Similar Threads - Cant access documents

2. Cant access my photos in albums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access my photos in albums: Hello I am unable to access my photos in any of my created albums. It allows me to add to add a new photo to an existing album and to create a new album but when I try to access the album it just shut down and defaults to my desktop screen. Everything else seems to be...
  3. I cant send document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant send document: Hi guys, Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-document/8f45d462-094f-489a-821f-fcd767fae0b3
  4. Cant access my key on a broken SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant access my key on a broken SSD: My SSD completely died so i can't access my windows 10 product key. Is there another way to get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-key-on-a-broken-ssd/4f637d79-47af-494b-8967-b9b878f06d26"
  5. accessing documents on Quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing documents on Quick access: Windows 10 - I can no longer access the latest documents I'm working on in Quick Access - just offers folders. This happened about two weeks ago. How do I fix it?...
  6. Accessing Documents Offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing Documents Offline: My question was about syncing online and offline. Normally to access documents you would be connected to the internet. There's a feature that allows you to access your documents when you don't have internet, then when the computer gets connected to the internet it...
  7. Cant Access Pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Access Pictures: Hi, I have a dell desktop running windows 10 and when I try to access my pictures under the pictures icon, I can see the thumbnails but when I click on a photo it gives me an error message : File System Error (-2147219196). Any help wold be appreciated Thanks, Patti...
  8. Accessing my documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing my documents: Hello to all at W10. Just upgraded my windows 7 desktop to Windows 10. My C drive has only the operating system and programs. All my documents pictures etc are on an internal second drive.My problem is how do I access my documents that are on the second drive via the...
  9. Cant get My documents folder to retore to default

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant get My documents folder to retore to default: I accidentally changed the location of the my documents folder to what seems to be my desktop. I have followed all the instructions i could find on this forum and internet with no luck. It appears to have duplicated my desktop which is a massive pain for saving documents to...
  10. Cant access settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant access settings: My dad has just upgraded to windows 10 and is having a couple mof issues the first is that he cant access the settings. He presses it via the start>settings but it just flashes up then goes off. Hes tried the Windows key + i same thing happens Also via windows...