Windows 10: Can't access my laptop because of the password

Discus and support Can't access my laptop because of the password in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was having problem with my new laptop. So I decided restart it and start again from fabric default. Everything went OK till once finished the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kevinpaez1, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Can't access my laptop because of the password

I was having problem with my new laptop. So I decided restart it and start again from fabric default. Everything went OK till once finished the windows installation the system ask me for my username and password. I used the ones that I had but it didn't work. I tried to start the laptop from the safe mode but it doesn't allow me change anything coz I don't have a admin account. I've tried everything and still nothing. I just want to start over Windows and use my laptop. Thanks.

:)

Kevinpaez1, Jul 18, 2019

2. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 18, 2019
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Can't access my laptop because of the password

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Tushe, here's the password for the HDD:

8pqw6hyk

Enjoy! Loves.

LovesFLSun, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Can't access my laptop because of the password

1. Can't access my laptop because of the password - Similar Threads - Can't access laptop

2. Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.: So I woke up opened my laptop and then it kept bsod the error code is REFERENCE BY POINTER. Please help I can't open anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-laptop-because-blue-screen-of-death/140bcbc6-2940-482d-b79a-c6df540e125b
  3. Can't access anything with administrator password!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access anything with administrator password!: Hello, We upgraded our to 50mbs yesterday. I got a new modem so it required you to put in a new network name and password. I setup our xbox 1X, ps4, ps3, 3 smartphones and our tablet but when I set up my laptop it wouldnt let me access the internet so I set up a new...
  4. Can't reset my Windows 10 laptop because there's not enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset my Windows 10 laptop because there's not enough space: I have uninstalled every program I am able to, and I am still unable to reset my computer because it says I need 3 more gigabytes of space. I only have 500 MB of installed programs that I can remove. I am ready to throw this thing out of a 10 story window......
  5. Can't Access Password Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Access Password Screen: Whenever I press a button on my key board to get to my password screen, it lags for a bit, and just before it goes my password, it turns black and goes back to my login screen. Is there a way I can stop this? I dont really have anything on the laptop anyway so can I somehow...
  6. how do i change my access password on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change my access password on my laptop: how do I change my password on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-access-password-on-my-laptop/491ddb20-4ca5-4bb3-ae5f-98f3b8b581f2
  7. By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access: I was resetting my lap top I osteoporosis my Internet connection My login was my Microsoft password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/by-pass-my-local-administrator-password-because-i/cf6e62e0-55c5-44b8-99ec-44c8a98da38d
  8. Forgot local password and can't access Windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgot local password and can't access Windows: My wife used a local password to log into Win 10, and got a Microsoft account, specifying another password. The next time she booted up, neither her old nor new password was accepted. We don't have a Win 10 CD to fix things, because we downloaded Win 10 online. I've tried...
  9. Can't access remote laptop desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access remote laptop desktop: I have a big tower computer with an ASUS mobo, and an ASUS U50f laptop, both machines running Win 10 Creators Pro, and successfully private-networked together wirelessly via a Linksys E1200 modem. I can run remote desktop on the laptop to access & use the tower, but not...
  10. Can't access shared folder with password protection on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access shared folder with password protection on: As I said in the title I can't access a shared folder with password protection on but I can with password protection off. Also I can't stop sharing, when I click the button to stop sharing nothing happens. Thanks in advance. 43682