Windows 10: Can't access my packs from the Android version of Minecraft in the Windows 10 version...

Discus and support Can't access my packs from the Android version of Minecraft in the Windows 10 version... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't seem to be able to use my stuff that are on my Android version in the Windows 10 version, maybe because they are before BTU, but I should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naruto_64, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Naruto_64 Win User

Can't access my packs from the Android version of Minecraft in the Windows 10 version...

I don't seem to be able to use my stuff that are on my Android version in the Windows 10 version, maybe because they are before BTU, but I should be able to use stuff from another platform, because I bought Plastic Pack before BTU in the Android version and it should be able to be used in the Windows 10 version after BTU.

:)

Naruto_64, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can't access my packs from the Android version of Minecraft in the Windows 10 version...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't access my packs from the Android version of Minecraft in the Windows 10 version... - Similar Threads - Can't access packs

2. Can't install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10: Hi there, Thanks for taking your time to read this post Recently I tried to install Media Feature Pack for N versions of Windows 10, I'm runningWindows 10 Pro N for Workstations x64 version 20H2 Windows is up to date with updates When running the installation of Media...
  3. Access my PC version of Minecraft from Xbox device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access my PC version of Minecraft from Xbox device: Greetings, I want to purchase Minecraft for Windows 10 to develop things my grandson wants on his Xbox. The versions in the Windows store all say single player. Can my grandson access Minecraft on my PC via Xbox while I'm using it at the same time? Thanks for your help....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version: I purchased Minecraft Java before October 2018. I need to update it to Minecraft Windows 10 Version. Is it to late to get the free code or how do I get the code?...
  5. Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't switch Minecraft to Windows 10 version?: I bought 2015 mc and wanted to test the new ratracing feature and they said that if you bought the java version you can switch to the windows 10 version for free. What is the reason Minecraft auf Windows 10 version wechseln geht nicht?
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 will not update from version 1.13.105.0: Hi I am trying to update Minecraft to the latest version using Microsoft Store, but it just keeps installing version 1.13.105.0, which mean I cannot connect to games with my family. I have tried various things to fix this: resetting the Minecraft app; resetting the Store...
  7. minecraft windows 10 version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft windows 10 version: so i bough minecraft windows 10 on the pc but when i go to download the game its not letting me get the version i paid for i got the 20 dollar one but the microsoft store is saying i can only download the free trial version....
  8. minecraft version

in Windows 10 Customization
    minecraft version: Hi, I bought last month minecraft master collection for windows 10, my version is 1.12 but I know that last version is 1.14. Why I can't have 1.14 version? I tried but I can't I don't know how to do....
  9. How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change from Minecraft java version to Windows 10 version: Probably (hopefully) asked before, but unfortunately I can't find an answer. I just bought the normal java version of Minecraft, but after I installed it for my child to play on Windows, I realised that in order to play with an XBox controller, I need the Windows 10...
  10. I can't get minecraft windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get minecraft windows 10 version: I want to try minecraft windows 10 version, i bought minecraft java edition a long time ago and i never redeem my code of minecraft windows 10 edition, now that i want to do i can't, when i put the code of Mojang page this is what happen...