Windows 10: cant access my photo albums or add to them

Discus and support cant access my photo albums or add to them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I suddenly can't access my photo albums or add to them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DP_076, Feb 19, 2020.

1. DP_076 Win User

cant access my photo albums or add to them

I suddenly can't access my photo albums or add to them.

:)

DP_076, Feb 19, 2020

2. Photo Album Access

Using Edge, I'm unable to access photos in an album at a vpweb website. When I click the album, I get a message that my "browser is not supported." Is there a way around this glitch? or do I just need to use a different browser? Any suggestions?

KimberlyRodriguez_832, Feb 19, 2020
  3. photo albums

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Could you please briefly explain the procedure that you have followed to setup an album using Windows 10?
    2. Which application are you using to display the album?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

If you’re referring to Photos app, I suggest you to refer the section “Help the app find more photos” from the article
    See all your photos
    for the steps.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 19, 2020
  4. cant access my photo albums or add to them

Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

cant access my photo albums or add to them 28805_en_1.jpg

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

cant access my photo albums or add to them

1. cant access my photo albums or add to them - Similar Threads - cant access photo

2. created new album in Photo but cant find it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    created new album in Photo but cant find it: Hi, I was viewing pics on Windows 10 laptop and wanted to save the best ones, I used the "add to" option to create a new album, however now I cant find the the new album I created. Any help would would be great, Kind regards, Scott...
  3. I can't access my photo albums or add to them in windows 10.

I can't access my photo albums or add to them in windows 10.: I can't access my photo albums or add to them in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-photo-albums-or-add-to-them-in/c5a73138-e1db-48ea-a18e-703f5cb785cf
  4. Accessing photos for album creation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing photos for album creation: I have a large number of photos going back decades and I would like to create some new albums. The number of years available seems to be limited in the Photo program. Is there a way to open up my photo archives completely?...
  5. Is it possible to add photos to an album, then delete them from collections?

Is it possible to add photos to an album, then delete them from collections?: I have hundreds of photos in Collections. I am organizing them into Albums. I need them to be removed from Collections after they are in an album because it's impossible to remember which photos I've moved and which ones I haven't yet moved to an album. Once they are in an...
  6. How to add albums back to Photos app?

How to add albums back to Photos app?: Hi, While viewing photos in Microsoft photos app, with photos there were some emojis type images from program file were coming. in order to get rid of that I did reset the app using setting -app- Microsoft photo app - advance -RESET after this when I am trying to open...
  7. Cant access my photos in albums

Cant access my photos in albums: Hello I am unable to access my photos in any of my created albums. It allows me to add to add a new photo to an existing album and to create a new album but when I try to access the album it just shut down and defaults to my desktop screen. Everything else seems to be...
  8. Photo Album Access

Photo Album Access: Hi, Recently I have been unable to access the albums I have created in my photo file. I can access all photos, but if I try to access a specific album, I get bounced back to my desk top. I've re-booted my computer, used my anti-virus tool to no avail. Thanks for any...
  9. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  10. Lost my albums as new photo apps destroyed them

Lost my albums as new photo apps destroyed them: As a photographer I don't want my photos stored as place, time, people. can't find things. How can I get my photos back in my albums/files please? The previous Photo Gallery program was far better than the new Apps. for me....