Windows 10: Can't access my xbox account and get online

Discus and support Can't access my xbox account and get online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone needs to help me please ..I need my account back ..Microsoft banned or something to my account I just bought a Xbox live card and if I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LashingChunk6, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Can't access my xbox account and get online

Someone needs to help me please ..I need my account back ..Microsoft banned or something to my account I just bought a Xbox live card and if I can't play online I want my money refunded

:)

LashingChunk6, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Can't access my xbox account and get online

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't access my xbox account and get online

1. Can't access my xbox account and get online - Similar Threads - Can't access xbox

2. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my account: I put my phone number under a new email account rhat I made. I forgot the email, and I tried getting a hint of it using my phone number, however when I do this it dosent populate any emails, I also tried reseting my pc but the pc says it ran into an error trying to reset the...
  3. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access my account: I put my phone number under a new email account rhat I made. I forgot the email, and I tried getting a hint of it using my phone number, however when I do this it dosent populate any emails, I also tried reseting my pc but the pc says it ran into an error trying to reset the...
  4. Can't get online, A Virus?

Can't get online, A Virus?: I hope you will bear with me as this is a bit long but I wanted to let you know that I have tried more then a few things to get my PC running right again. I have a desk top PC with Win 10 Pro 64 bit, build #19045, ver 22H2, 32 gb RAM, AMD Rizen 7 1700X CPU, ASUS Prime X470...
  5. Can't access my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't access my account: So someone bought a laptop for me last year and it had a built in microsoft office home and student. I didn't mind asking the password because I thought the account would just stay here in the laptop as long as I don't log it out. But now it is asking me to sync and its...
  6. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access my account: So someone bought a laptop for me last year and it had a built in microsoft office home and student. I didn't mind asking the password because I thought the account would just stay here in the laptop as long as I don't log it out. But now it is asking me to sync and its...
  7. Can't access my account

8. Can't access my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access my account: Split from this thread. Can't access my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-my-account/fe8d34d3-a273-4eec-bd35-120d7cf8170c
  9. W10 Fails to access my online account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 Fails to access my online account.: I have used W10 for some time and before that used W8.1, all using an online account. Sunday it failed to find that account so loaded a lot of junk instead. When are you going to repair ypur systems and restore my account? It has been 3 days now and not a word from Microsoft,...
  10. can't access to online video

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't access to online video: I can't have access to onlne videos in any of the browsers.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/cant-access-to-online-video/d922ffa8-a5bd-4dc5-ae3b-d8a478f30c6f