Windows 10: Can't Access One Drive After Win 10 2004 Update

Discus and support Can't Access One Drive After Win 10 2004 Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi there. I've updated to version 2004 and immediately had a problem where I can't get into One Drive. I can see that it's a problem that has existed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mikey07, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Mikey07 Win User

Can't Access One Drive After Win 10 2004 Update

Hi there.

I've updated to version 2004 and immediately had a problem where I can't get into One Drive. I can see that it's a problem that has existed for a while but I'm not sure why the update has caused it in this instance.

Is there a quick fix? Or can I reverse the update can I expect that to sort it?

Can't Access One Drive After Win 10 2004 Update [​IMG]

Thanks.

:)

Mikey07, Jun 11, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Unable to access flash drive after copying the files on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Flash drive on your computer. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access the drive?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • What happens when you try to erase/ delete/ format the drive?
    • Is the desktop running on Windows 10 operating system?
    • How exactly are you trying to access the drive on your system?

If you are connecting the drive through ports, I suggest you to connect to different ports and check if it helps.

Also, as the drive was unable to be accessed on both the system, this might be an issue with the hard drive as well.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 11, 2020
  4. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't Access One Drive After Win 10 2004 Update - Similar Threads - Can't Access Drive

2. Can't access to files on One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access to files on One Drive: I have Windows 11 on a new PC. All sudden, all files on One Drive have the "brown box" at the left bottom of the icon. When I tried to open a .PDF or .JPG it came back with an error - file can't be opened due to file corruption or unsupported format. TurboTax can't read old...
  3. Can't access to files on One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access to files on One Drive: I have Windows 11 on a new PC. All sudden, all files on One Drive have the "brown box" at the left bottom of the icon. When I tried to open a .PDF or .JPG it came back with an error - file can't be opened due to file corruption or unsupported format. TurboTax can't read old...
  4. Loss of access to NAS drives after win 10 update to Ver 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of access to NAS drives after win 10 update to Ver 2004: Loss of access to NAS drives after win 10 update to Ver 2004. I have LAN setup incorporating WiFi, with PC & Laptop of which both have lost NAS connection. I have a further problem as being forced to do a factory install and lost most of windows Apps. When I try to Map a...
  5. Problems after Win 10 version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after Win 10 version 2004 update: Hi All, I have noticed several problems after the v2004 update. Dell XPS8920 Desktop - Win10 Pro x64 - 40GB Memory. I'm not going into the problems with Office, but I do have 2 problems I need help with. Problem 1: When waking from sleep I seem to get this problem...
  6. win 10 / update 2004

win 10 / update 2004: Hello --- When win10 / 2004 was made available most of my computers had the "block" in windows update that it was not ready for my device --- 2 so far have lifted the block and I update one and it worked ok --- I am waiting on the other since my experience so far it...
  7. Can't update after 2004 update

Can't update after 2004 update: I have followed several different sets of instructions and twice ended up wiping my system clean. After each wipe, I install the latest version of windows 2004. A few days later, I check for updates and get the error message 0x80070424. Also, when I check my start/stop...
  8. Win 10 update 2004

Win 10 update 2004: Had notification that version 2004 was ready to update. Selected download and install. After a funny install Lock outs and blank screens still have Version 1909 OS Build 18363.595 which is the latest build. Question what happen to 2004?...
  9. Win 10 update 2004

Win 10 update 2004: How long does it takes to download and install this update. It has been running for four straight hrs. just to get to 94% and my desktop is not a slouch. Pls & thk-u GP...
  10. win 10 update 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 update 2004: my toredo show state Type is disabled,and state is offline. before update this was also a problem but could be resolved by using command netsh interface toredo set state type=enterpriseclient this no longer works. games like forza 4 no longer connect to multiplayer because...