Windows 10: Can't Access OneDrive Work Account

Discus and support Can't Access OneDrive Work Account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can access my home account OneDrive in Windows 10 but I can't get into my work account. It tries to load for a long time but then says that it failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AJackson9, Apr 22, 2021.

1. AJackson9 Win User

Can't Access OneDrive Work Account

I can access my home account OneDrive in Windows 10 but I can't get into my work account. It tries to load for a long time but then says that it failed to load. How do I delete this account so I can try again?

:)

AJackson9, Apr 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Help - OneDrive/Quick Access bypass not working

Sorry for the late reply. I missed your post somehow. *Sad

By default, the Documents from the Start list opens to Documents in This PC. The Documents folder in This PC is just a link of your "C:\Users\(user-name)\Documents" folder though.

Since it opens to your OneDrive location instead, it sounds like you have Documents set to save to OneDrive by default. You can use the same steps in OPTION ONE of the tutorial below to set Documents to save to the default This PC only again.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

Can't Access OneDrive Work Account [​IMG]

Brink, Apr 22, 2021
  4. tfwul Win User

OneDrive Personal Vault - accessing from Android device

I am trying to access my OneDrive Personal Vault using my Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone.
    Whatever I try I end up with a screen telling me to create a Personal Vault, rather than opening the existing one, which was in fact the 'starting point'.

Steps taken:
    - sign in using my Outlook account
    - select verification method (send a code to my gmail account)
    - paste that into the verification screen

After clicking [Verify] I get this "Create a Personal Vault"-screen.

Any suggestions?

Can't Access OneDrive Work Account [​IMG]

Windows 10 x64
    Office 365, Outlook Exchange

tfwul, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't Access OneDrive Work Account - Similar Threads - Can't Access OneDrive

2. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  3. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access VLSC with work account: Hi everyone,I've associated my VLSC account with a work account as requested but now I'm getting this error message saying that the account I created does not exist.Regards,Alex Nina...
  4. Can't access VLSC with work account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't access onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  6. Can't access onedrive account

Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  7. Can't access Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Onedrive: Hi all,I'm experiencing some issues with my Onedrive app, when I try to sign in and I click on the button, the window disappears and nothing happens. Following the screenshot that of the window that I'm referring to.Instead, if I try to sign in directly on browser, I can...
  8. Can't access Onedrive

Can't access Onedrive: Hi all,I'm experiencing some issues with my Onedrive app, when I try to sign in and I click on the button, the window disappears and nothing happens. Following the screenshot that of the window that I'm referring to.Instead, if I try to sign in directly on browser, I can...
  9. Can't access Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access Onedrive: I am using Windows 10 and have installed all the latest updates. Onedrive no longer backs up my files, and when I try to go into Onedrive I get a screen saying my browser does not accept cookies - when I check MS Edge default browser it says there are no blocked sites. What...
  10. Can't access OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access OneDrive: Hello, I'm having trouble accessing OneDrive on all my devices (MacBook, PC, iPhone). I don't seem to be able to sign in. I'm able to sign in on onedrive.live.com, but I can't access my files or pictures; I get the message "Something went wrong". What is going on?...