Windows 10: Can't access OneDrive

Discus and support Can't access OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble accessing OneDrive on all my devices (MacBook, PC, iPhone). I don't seem to be able to sign in. I'm able to sign in on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohannaFI, Nov 29, 2018.

1. JohannaFI Win User

Can't access OneDrive

Hello, I'm having trouble accessing OneDrive on all my devices (MacBook, PC, iPhone). I don't seem to be able to sign in. I'm able to sign in on onedrive.live.com, but I can't access my files or pictures; I get the message "Something went wrong". What is going on?

:)

JohannaFI, Nov 29, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Can't access OneDrive

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yea, they just stopped giving unlimited space to Office subscribers as well. I use google drive, dropbox and I do use onedrive, but nothing major in onedrive. I read something about Amazon has that's not bad and is fairly cheap. It's called "Amazon Glacier". It's $0.007 per gigabyte per month, but it's not like google drive or onedrive. You upload your files and hours later you can get access to it. So, for backups it's not a bad solution, but if you need access to the files regularly then it wouldn't be.

Mindweaver, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Can't access OneDrive

1. Can't access OneDrive - Similar Threads - Can't access OneDrive

2. Can't access onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  3. Can't access onedrive account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access onedrive account: O can't access my onedrive account now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-onedrive-account/898376b8-1778-4583-ae41-2861a07a68ae
  4. Can't access Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Onedrive: Hi all,I'm experiencing some issues with my Onedrive app, when I try to sign in and I click on the button, the window disappears and nothing happens. Following the screenshot that of the window that I'm referring to.Instead, if I try to sign in directly on browser, I can...
  5. Can't access Onedrive

Can't access Onedrive: Hi all,I'm experiencing some issues with my Onedrive app, when I try to sign in and I click on the button, the window disappears and nothing happens. Following the screenshot that of the window that I'm referring to.Instead, if I try to sign in directly on browser, I can...
  6. Empty OneDrive folder is not accessible - Can't delete it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty OneDrive folder is not accessible - Can't delete it: It says: <path> is not accessible.The tag present in the reparse point buffer is invalidWhen I click on the folder. The folder is an empty OneDrive folder from a Visual Studio project. I would like to delete it, but I can't seem to be allowed. OneDrive says everything is up...
  7. Can't Access OneDrive Work Account

Can't Access OneDrive Work Account: I can access my home account OneDrive in Windows 10 but I can't get into my work account. It tries to load for a long time but then says that it failed to load. How do I delete this account so I can try again?...
  8. Can't access Onedrive

Can't access Onedrive: I am using Windows 10 and have installed all the latest updates. Onedrive no longer backs up my files, and when I try to go into Onedrive I get a screen saying my browser does not accept cookies - when I check MS Edge default browser it says there are no blocked sites. What...
  9. No Access to OneDrive

No Access to OneDrive: Hi I have been troubleshooting a few problems with one of our computers and finally decided to cut my losses. I have installed an image captured a few days after the computer was purchased, as it had all our programs and app already installed(but need updating) and the...
  10. OneDrive not accessible.

OneDrive not accessible.: Suddenly my OneDrive is not accessible from Taskbar. [img] Files are accessible from other places. Ordinary Admin account logged in with MS (Hotmail acc). 72571

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access onedrive

2. cant access one drive

3. cant access onedrive windows 10

4. why cant i access onedrive,
  5. cant access onedrive network sharing,
  6. why cant I access my own document in OneDrive?,
  7. cant access my onedrive,
  8. cant access onedrive on computer but can on iphone,
  9. why cant i access my onedrive?,
  10. cant access onedrive photos,
  11. why cant i access onedrive files,