Windows 10: Cant access pretty much everything.

Discus and support Cant access pretty much everything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bilal f, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Bilal f Win User

Cant access pretty much everything.

Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of youtube videos or look at comments. Please help me this is so annoying and makes me want to break my monitors.

:)

Bilal f, Jul 4, 2022
  2. jcaswell Win User

W10 can connect to wider internet but cannot access web pages

I have an odd issue with my W10 laptop linked to Sky broadband in the UK via wifi using a Sky router. The effect is that while I can actually access the internet (I can send and receive emails using Outlook and can connect to other machines using TeamViewer) I cannot access any web site (Google, BBC etc). There is no specific error message, merely that the access request timed out and a suggestion that it may be to do with proxy.

I have tried the following:

1. Other systems (W10 and ios) can access web sites using the same Sky router (therefore probably not a router problem)
    2. I have sent and received emails using Outlook, so the broadband connection is working (probably not a Sky problem)
    3. I have tried two different browsers (Firefox and Edge), no connection (not a browser problem)
    4. I am using Windows Defender and have:
      1. Made sure that Firefox is in the list of allowed systems in its Firewall, no connection after a reboot
      2. Turned off the Firewall and tried again - no connection
    My next step will be to re-install Windows, but has anyone got any other suggestions? Could it be some sort of virus (I have carried out a complete virus check using Defender)

So - any suggestions?

jcaswell, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Cant access pretty much everything.

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Cant access pretty much everything.

1. Cant access pretty much everything. - Similar Threads - Cant access pretty

2. Cant access pretty much everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  3. Cant access pretty much everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant access pretty much everything.: Please help me. My computer says I have a system administrator restricting me from pretty much everything even though its my personal computer and only belongs to me. I have tried everything. I cant even change browser settings, change any of my passwords, view a lot of...
  4. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  5. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything: I have an issue where everything on my computer doesn't load pretty much anything on the first try. This happens on anything I use on the computer whether it be a video game or trying to load a google website. I don't know what the issue is and was wondering what it could be...
  6. Troubles Connecting to Pretty Much anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  8. Laptop pretty much dead

Laptop pretty much dead: So, I turned my laptop Dell Studio 1745 on for the first time in a couple of months and was using it happily, but it suddenly blue screened I assume an update?. It then refused to boot along with artifact bars on the screen as if the graphics card or screen had suddenly...
  9. Laptop pretty much dead

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Cannot get the TV to access the PC. Ha ve tried pretty much everything, including the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot get the TV to access the PC. Ha ve tried pretty much everything, including the...: Have just bought a new HDMI cable, in case that was the issue. Still not working. Still get the "No Signal" message in the TV. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-the-tv-to-access-the-pc-ha-ve-tried/7ecc3b8e-8393-498a-917d-a4e18a072344