Windows 10: Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016

Discus and support Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought Windows 10 in April 2016 via the Microsoft website I have two emails about this from 2016 - the receipt and the Paypal transaction - neither... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by drafx9, Sep 30, 2020.

1. drafx9 Win User

Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016

I bought Windows 10 in April 2016 via the Microsoft website

I have two emails about this from 2016 - the receipt and the Paypal transaction - neither contain a product key

The 'View orders' on the Store site does not allow me to view the key of this order there is no button saying "View product key/install"

How do I recover my product key? I do not have any machine activated with this key to obtain it from

:)

drafx9, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016

Access 2016 Product Key

Where do I enter the product if I just buy Access 2016?

OgnjenKrstic, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016

1. Can't access product key for Windows 10 bought in 2016 - Similar Threads - Can't access product

2. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  3. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  4. Recently bought Windows 10 Home, can't find product key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recently bought Windows 10 Home, can't find product key: Recently bought Windows 10 Home via Microsoft Store. I am unable to find where the product key is.Went to order history and did not find anything.I have not received a confirmation email either. it has been ~30 minutes...
  5. Recently bought Windows 10 Home, can't find product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently bought Windows 10 Home, can't find product key: Recently bought Windows 10 Home via Microsoft Store. I am unable to find where the product key is.Went to order history and did not find anything.I have not received a confirmation email either. it has been ~30 minutes...
  6. Recently bought Windows 10 Home, can't find product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought Windows 10 Pro. Did not receive product key.: Hi, I recently bought Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store. When I clicked to upgrade to Pro it gave me an error. I know the payment went through because my card was charged and it says I bought it on my Microsoft account page. I did not receive an email when I bought it...
  8. Can't access Product Key on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't access Product Key on Windows 10: My mother board crashed on my computer. We bought a new mother board and installed all my hard drives on the new computer. However, I'm getting a message that Windows needs to be activated. In order to activate it, I need the product key. I had Windows 7 and ungraded to...
  9. Access 2016 Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access 2016 Product Key: Where do I enter the product if I just buy Access 2016? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-2016-product-key/af608bb1-d2e3-4406-9827-86f12a8ada30
  10. Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key with the Laptop bought Online: Do I get the Windows Product Key when I buy a laptop Online. Here it comes preactivated and windows 10 as default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key-with-the-laptop-bought-online/037afe31-00aa-4afc-9a24-a99e69c5e278"