Windows 10: Can't access spatial sound.

Discus and support Can't access spatial sound. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't access the spatial sound things, (Windows Sonic for Headphones) I can't use dolby because I can't afford it, but the options are just grey and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MrTiger109, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Can't access spatial sound.

I can't access the spatial sound things, (Windows Sonic for Headphones) I can't use dolby because I can't afford it, but the options are just grey and I can't use it. It's disallowing me to hear certain videos and sounds. If someone can help, please do. Can't access spatial sound. 33bb6be0-7a77-4092-b72f-0202a3442065?upload=true.png

:)

MrTiger109, Jul 3, 2019

2. Spatial Sound

Hi,

The Spatial Sound feature is available in Windows 10 but by default, it has been disabled. To enable it, follow the steps below:

• In the notification area, right-click on the sound icon.
    • In the context menu, click on Playback devices.
    • Select your playback device and then click on Properties.
    • Click on the Spatial sound tab.
    • Select the Spatial sound format you want to apply.

Get back to us if there is anything else. We'll be glad to help.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 3, 2019
  3. spatial sound is unavailable for this device

i cant access my spatial sound and my dell was updated to 1709 version but i cant access spatial sound

SadhaAnand, Jul 3, 2019
  4. boop2951 Win User

Can't access spatial sound.

Spatial Sound

I followed the instructions but when I got to #4 spatial sound said off and there was no other info or any way to turn it on. I hit return to default but that did nothing. Please help. my earphones are off .

boop2951, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Can't access spatial sound.

1. Can't access spatial sound. - Similar Threads - Can't access spatial

2. spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spatial sound: my spatial sound wont work in settings i cant press the turn on buttom and when i go advanced settings when i turn it on it goes staight back to off i need help becuse this really affects my gamplay becuse i cant hear behind me...
  3. spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spatial sound: my spatial sound wont work in settings i cant press the turn on buttom and when i go advanced settings when i turn it on it goes staight back to off i need help becuse this really affects my gamplay becuse i cant hear behind me...
  4. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spatial Sound: I use Dolby Atmos for spatial sound as it gives me better 3d sound for games. I keep running into an issue however. At least once a day Windows will switch my spatial sound from Dolby Atmos to Off on it's own. I then have to manually change it back to Dolby Atmos. Is there...
  5. I can't turn on Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't turn on Spatial Sound: Hey! I can't turn on my Spatial Sound Windows Sonic for Headphones. Please don't suggest to turn off Mono Audio because I already checked it and it is turned off. Also, I am using Realtek Driver. I reinstall driver but nothing happens. I also want to tell you that few months...
  6. I can't turn on Spatial Sound

I can't turn on Spatial Sound: Hey! I can't turn on my Spatial Sound Windows Sonic for Headphones. Please don't suggest to turn off Mono Audio because I already checked it and it is turned off. Also, I am using Realtek Driver. I reinstall driver but nothing happens. I also want to tell you that few months...
  7. Sonic Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sonic Spatial Sound: I recently got a new pair of headphones that are supposed to have 7.1 surround sound but it doesn't seem to work on my computer, I tried messing with the settings to get the sound I want from my headphones until I came across the SSS Sonic Spatial Sound but it doesn't seem to...
  8. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Sound: I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spatial-sound/f84f3c46-e2b6-4db5-875f-d66471f6e91e
  9. Realtek audio: can't *disable* spatial sound ???

Realtek audio: can't *disable* spatial sound ???: My system is a brand new DELL Precision 5530 workstation (pro version of the popular XPS 15). Without entering too much into the technical details and symptoms, after long and careful testing, I have good reasons to believe that my Realtek audio device is always using...
  10. Spatial sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial sound: Hello, I have read how to enable spatial sound, but my only option is off, I know my headphones have spatial sound, but it won't work, can anybody tell me how to turn spatial sound on?...