Windows 10: Can't access specific website through our network ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED

Discus and support Can't access specific website through our network ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Been trying to go to rcmart.com but always getting ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT but when I try to enter it with https instead I get this. I've tried it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hangtime21, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Can't access specific website through our network ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED

Been trying to go to rcmart.com but always getting ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT but when I try to enter it with https instead I get this. I've tried it on Edge as well and same thing happens. Tried pinging the site and result is here. I've also tried changing LAN settings and using proxy servers and I can access the site although it's slow.

:)

hangtime21, Jun 17, 2017

2. Access to Intranet with Windows Mobile Device Centre

Does anyone know how to access a website on a network using Windows Mobile Device Centre, if the PC itself does not have a connection to the Internet (www)?

I have this working if the PC is connected to the Internet - in which case the mobile unit can access the website on our company network.

However if the PC is not connected to the internet, the pass through connection fails even though the website on our network is running OK. I wonder if Mobile Device Centre tells the mobile computer that the connection to the world wide web is down and shuts
    the connection?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mike B

Mike Bowen, Jun 17, 2017
  3. accessing specific websites

Thank you for your response. To clear the cache and cookies for your Internet Explorer you may follow the steps in this link:

Delete and manage cookies.
    For you to delete the browsing history in your Internet Explorer you may access this link:

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer.

Here are the steps on how you can clear the cache and cookies in Edge:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, go to More Three-dot More icon> Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
    • Select the Cookies and saved website data check box and select Clear.
    To help you delete the browsing history for Edge you can click this link:
    View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge.

Please post back if the issue has been resolved for us to provide you more troubleshooting steps.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 17, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Can't access specific website through our network ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED

It is showing up fine on my Macbook in Chrome. Did you make sure that you cleared all cookies, history, etc.. What other web browsers have you tried. It does look like the CSS sheet is messed up.

bro67, Jun 18, 2017
  5. Only Edge. I've tried it with my mobile internet and it works there as well. I've tried resetting and reinstalling Chrome. Safe mode didn't work as well.

hangtime21, Jun 18, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    Do a sfc /scannow to see if it fixes anything. Creator's Update has been causing problems with some users.

bro67, Jun 18, 2017
  7. Didn't work. Actually had the login loop problem after doing this lol. Good thing entering safe mode fixed it.
    Also, trying to track some parcels and I also couldn't access Welcome. Same error *Huh

hangtime21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't access specific website through our network ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED

1. Can't access specific website through our network ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED - Similar Threads - Can't access specific

2. is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?: i know i can edit the hosts file but the hosts file blocks all apps. is there a way to only block 1 app from accessing a website? google wasn't any help.edit: the app should still be able to use the internet, just not access a few websites....
  3. is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?: i know i can edit the hosts file but the hosts file blocks all apps. is there a way to only block 1 app from accessing a website? google wasn't any help.edit: the app should still be able to use the internet, just not access a few websites....
  4. is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The desktop cannot access a specific website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The desktop cannot access a specific website: The computer cannot access the specific website http://m.sdgsport.com/Other computers can visit the website of Weifang Port of Shandong High Speed GroupBut this computer cannotBecause this is a customer's desktop, I don't know his network environment and the router he uses so...
  6. The desktop cannot access a specific website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The desktop cannot access a specific website: The computer cannot access the specific website http://m.sdgsport.com/Other computers can visit the website of Weifang Port of Shandong High Speed GroupBut this computer cannotBecause this is a customer's desktop, I don't know his network environment and the router he uses so...
  7. The desktop cannot access a specific website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Browser can't get to our company website

Browser can't get to our company website: I've tried Edge, Chrome and Firefox. All three time out when trying to get to our company website, www.cordem.com. It only happens at work. At home, my laptop gets there fine. I've flushed the DNS cache. Our network at work is three Windows 10 machines, some printers and...
  9. Facing issues while accessing a specific website

Facing issues while accessing a specific website: I am using a Dell Inspiron 3541 laptop with Windows 10. I have Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Just updated and Google Chrome as my browsers. On any other computer other than the Dell, I can sign onto Synchrony Bank and check my cd's, xnsfer money, etc. BUT, on...
  10. I can't access my tablet through our network even after i enter my credentials

I can't access my tablet through our network even after i enter my credentials: I can't access my tablet through our network. Windows security asks for credential and when i type them in it tells me they are incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-tablet-through-our-network-even/250e1995-07db-470f-9882-b2c3b90d9453