Windows 10: Can't access Startup Settings

Discus and support Can't access Startup Settings in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to install an unsigned driver (MediaTek USB ports) into my desktop, a Lenovo ideacentre 510s-08ikl. When i boot to advanced boot options,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Blaster84x, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Can't access Startup Settings

I need to install an unsigned driver (MediaTek USB ports) into my desktop, a Lenovo ideacentre 510s-08ikl. When i boot to advanced boot options, everything works normally, but when i click "Restart" under Startup Settings, the screen goes black and the computer is still on as indicated by the LED diode. Does anyone know what's going on?

:)

Blaster84x, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Can't access Startup Settings

using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Can't access Startup Settings

1. Can't access Startup Settings - Similar Threads - Can't access Startup

2. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access settings: I am not able to access settings, files or anything. Please help. It shows error 26ee0668-a00a-44d7-9371-beb064c98683 It started after a windows update. I have Windows 10....
  3. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access settings: I am not able to access settings, files or anything. Please help. It shows error 26ee0668-a00a-44d7-9371-beb064c98683 It started after a windows update. I have Windows 10....
  4. Can't access settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  6. Can't access Advanced Startup Options!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't access Advanced Startup Options!: I'm trying to access Safe Mode to use the Kaspersky Protection Password Removal Toolthe official one. Because it only run on Safe Mode! First, I tried to access it by holding Shift and press Restart in the Power Option. It only option is "Turn off this PC". I think is...
  7. Can't access settings!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't access settings!!: Every time I attempt to click the settings button, the screen comes up as if it is loading and then a second later it disappears and I am unable to access it! Any help is appreciated! I tried to look online but everything that I found has not worked yet!...
  8. Can't Access Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Access Settings: I click it and nothing happens, I've tried Windows Button + I and a few other things. I've run SFC, all with no luck. By the way this is a clean install of Windows 10, it was working this morning, hardly done anything to it yet! Any advice please....
  9. Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup.

Startup button doesn't work. Can't access Startup.: Can't get startup page. Windows logo button in lower left corner of screen does nothing when I press it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-button-doesnt-work-cant-access-startup/7479b75b-8d9c-4d08-b99d-007fa9582d07
  10. Can't access settings

Can't access settings: I cannot access settings (it wont open each time i try) and setting like on the picture looks lock so i cant access them either[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-settings/b10a99f9-0a94-4378-ad64-c729510041ac