Windows 10: Can't access to access control editor.Access is denied.

Discus and support Can't access to access control editor.Access is denied. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I just by mistake lock my C drive so Can anybody please help me in security tab it always says that can't access to access control editor .Access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AeroAkshat, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Can't access to access control editor.Access is denied.

Hello I just by mistake lock my C drive so Can anybody please help me in security tab it always says that can't access to access control editor .Access is denied please help me.

:)

AeroAkshat, Jan 2, 2020

2. can't access the control editor. Access is denied message

so yesterday I added my son to the main desktop. This has been upgraded to windows 10. I made the mistake of trying to remove the permissions from the local disk drives so that only the admin could access, unfortunately I removed users from the security
    settings under the properties tab. Now if I am logged in as admin and i click on local disk C it says can't open access control editor. Access is denied. When I go to advanced settings under the property tab, under owner it say unable to display current owner.
    I tried changing the uac but no access. I tried a restoration point and it will not restore to an earlier time. Is there a way to reset the default security settings on the c drive? Any ideas

MattLa Monda, Jan 2, 2020
  3. can not access control editor. access is denied, windows 10

so yesterday I added my son to the main desktop. This has been upgraded to windows 10. I made the mistake of trying to remove the permissions from the local disk drives so that only the admin could access, unfortunately I removed users from the security
    settings under the properties tab. Now if I am logged in as admin and i click on local disk C it says can't open access control editor. Access is denied. When I go to advanced settings under the property tab, under owner it say unable to display current owner.
    I tried changing the uac but no access. I tried a restoration point and it will not restore to an earlier time. Is there a way to reset the default security settings on the c drive? Any ideas

MattLa Monda, Jan 2, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Can't access to access control editor.Access is denied.

Recover access database

Looks like you will need to rebuild the whole thing but at least you have the data still, right?
    EDIT: Wait did you try this?

Convert a database to the Access 2007 file format

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/a...-the-access-2007-file-format-HA010048406.aspx

You cannot convert a replicated database to the Office Access 2007 file format. However, you can use Access 2007 to create a replica of a database that is formatted in either the Access 2000 or the Access 2002 - 2003 file format.

More copy and paste:
    [paste:font size="5"]Convert an Access 97 database, Convert an Access 95 database, or Convert an Access 2.0 database.
    • Click the Microsoft Office Button
      Can't access to access control editor.Access is denied. [​IMG]
      , point to Save As, and then, under Save the database in another format, click the file format to which you want to convert.
    • If any database objects are open when you use the Save Database As command, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy. Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
    • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
    Access creates the copy of the database, and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Here is a short and sweet version: http://www.ehow.com/how_7339817_convert-2003-database-access-2007.html

DRDNA, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't access to access control editor.Access is denied.

1. Can't access to access control editor.Access is denied. - Similar Threads - Can't access access

2. Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is...: Lost access to C:/ drive.can’t open acceess control editor. Access is denied error is display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-c-drive-cant-open-access-control/29d42f0e-320d-40e1-b1d2-e2f099c51c56
  3. Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is...: Lost access to C:/ drive.can’t open acceess control editor. Access is denied error is display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-access-to-c-drive-cant-open-access-control/29d42f0e-320d-40e1-b1d2-e2f099c51c56
  4. “ C:\ is not accessible, Access is denied.”

“ C:\ is not accessible, Access is denied.”: I suddently cannot access to my c local disk, said “ C:\ is not accessible, Access is denied.” Even my account is adm, while I log in after restarting my pc or sigh out my account, nothing is showing up except my wallpaper engine, and takes about 10mins to show everything...
  5. c:\ is not accessible.......Access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c:\ is not accessible.......Access is denied: Windows 10 c:\ is not accessible.......Access is deniedJust recently I have started to have this problem when trying to access c::Computer runs fine , but, also programs cant update because of this.I have tried all the suggestions on here and for c:: properties\ security and...
  6. Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !: Drive J not accessible. Access is denied.Tried Disk Management to check the status. Properties says that I need Read permission to view. When I accessed advanced settings for permissions, it says that I do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission...
  7. Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !

Drive Not Accessible! Access denied !: Drive J not accessible. Access is denied.Tried Disk Management to check the status. Properties says that I need Read permission to view. When I accessed advanced settings for permissions, it says that I do not have permission to view or edit this object's permission...
  8. " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied": After installing Windows10 from windows 7 Pro I lost access to my external drives. All USB drives and CDRom drive. The error that I get is " d:\ is not accessible. Access is denied" Can somebody help me with this?...
  9. Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is...: Lost access to C:\ Drive. "Can't open access control editor. Access is denied" error is displayed I recently bought a new MSI Alpha 15 A3dd Last night I tried to change a property on an Turbo c++ , and the machine told me 'Access denied' and the Security pop-up was...
  10. Can't fix C: is not accessable, access is denied.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't fix C: is not accessable, access is denied.: Hello, i started having this problem since i messed up the ACL on my C: Hard Drive, (my windows is bootable and it's Windows 10 Home (1089) and Windows 8.1 (latest version) I put the all check box into the right option (Deny) after i did that, i started getting some errors...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open access control editor windows 10

2. fix cant access control editor?

3. Cant open access control editor

4. cant open access control editor. access is denied,
  5. windows 10 cant open access control editt,
  6. access control editor cant open,
  7. cannot open access control editor access denied windows 7,
  8. access control editor,
  9. How to fix can t open access control editor,
  10. help cant open access control editor access denied on Windows 10,
  11. windows cant open access control editor access denied,