Windows 10: Can't access to my PC via my Android device

Discus and support Can't access to my PC via my Android device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've done a Windows 10 FCU clean install I'm not able to access my shared folders via Android N devices using a simple LAN connection with Solid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by djanthony93, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Can't access to my PC via my Android device

I've done a Windows 10 FCU clean install I'm not able to access my shared folders via Android N devices using a simple LAN connection with Solid Explorer. The only error I get is "A problem occurred with network communication". I've tried to login with my admin password, as a guest, disabling the password, allowing unprotected accesses, disabling Windows firewall, nothing worked. Do you have any suggestion?

:)

djanthony93, Dec 12, 2017
  2. paras1111 Win User

Ovi Mail down right now?

Hi, just wondering if anyone else is also having problem accessing Ovi Mail today, or is it just me. I can't access my Ovi Mail neither via my device nor via PC.

paras1111, Dec 12, 2017
  3. HenryACZF Win User
    Bluetooth Mouse disconnects regularly on windows 10

I'm facing the same issue here. I have tested my mouse (logitech m535) on two different windows 10 PCs, and two android devices. I have not had any disconnection issues on the android devices. The windows 10 PCs will occasionally drop the connection to the
    mouse, only reconnecting if 'show bluetooth devices' is accessed via the system tray.

I get the impression this is a windows 10 issue.

HenryACZF, Dec 12, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Can't access to my PC via my Android device

That is because you need something like AndSMB to connect to the shared drives.

bro67, Dec 13, 2017
  5. *Shared folders

I've been using Solid explorer to access my PC since 2 years, what happened?

djanthony93, Dec 13, 2017
  6. cereberus Win User
    NOPE - I just use ES File Explorer and have had a few issues with FCU but could see public folders. I had to mess around taking with permissions of the other system folders adding myself as as well but got there in the end.

cereberus, Dec 13, 2017
  7. So you can't access private shared folders using your admin login credentials from Android anymore?

djanthony93, Dec 13, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

What happened is that Windows no longer uses SMBv1. AndSMB will still access SMB shares, since it has been updated for SMBv2/3. Plus it is very robust, since it works with both iOS and Android.

Google does not have a date at any time when they will allow Android OS to natively recognize SMBv2/3 through mapping. The barebones app that Google released does allow for SMBv2/3.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can't access to my PC via my Android device - Similar Threads - Can't access via

2. Can't access to my device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access to my device manager: Whenever I want to access in device manager,i got message that i don't have the administrator permission.But i am the owner of the pc.I checked settings everything is okay. My Hotmail account aldo singed in there...
  3. Can't access to my device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access to my device manager: Whenever I want to access in device manager,i got message that i don't have the administrator permission.But i am the owner of the pc.I checked settings everything is okay. My Hotmail account aldo singed in there...
  4. Can't transfer photos via USB from android to my windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't transfer photos via USB from android to my windows 11 pc: I'm trying to transfer my photos on my Galaxy Note 8 to my desktop's hard drive to free up space and have a back up. But, while my phone starts immediately charging when I plug it in to my pc's USB port, there are no notifications, and checking the usb charging notification...
  5. Can't transfer photos via USB from android to my windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't transfer photos via USB from android to my windows 11 pc: I'm trying to transfer my photos on my Galaxy Note 8 to my desktop's hard drive to free up space and have a back up. But, while my phone starts immediately charging when I plug it in to my pc's USB port, there are no notifications, and checking the usb charging notification...
  6. My Win10 Laptop can't recognise my android device connected via USB Cable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Win10 Laptop can't recognise my android device connected via USB Cable.: [ATTACH][IMG]Other USB Devices such as Mouse, External harddrive, and Broadband works perfectly fine. Also I already updated my Windows and Drivers. I've done several methods to fixed this problem from the internet but all those methods fails so this... kinda my last resort....
  7. How to access my Laptop via my PC ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to access my Laptop via my PC ?: This is for home use only. Im not on any domain. My PC is windows 10, my laptop is window 8. I want to sit at my PC but use the laptop. I guess its some sort of remote desktop connection but i dont know how Can this be done, how? submitted by /u/Bobsworth2012 [link]...
  8. Accessing files on my Windows 10 PC from my Android Device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accessing files on my Windows 10 PC from my Android Device: Hi, recently, my hard drive failed, taking my copy of Windows 10 with it. Predictably, I had not created a recovery disk but managed, through another PC, to re-create a restore disk which I then used to re-install Windows 10 on my PC, (after fitting another hard drive)....
  9. Access Win10 PC via Android ES File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Win10 PC via Android ES File Explorer: How do I log into my Windows 10 PC using ES File Explorer over my home WiFi? [img] I get there using ES File Explorer but where the hell do I go to find those credentials?????? Cookbook instructions: move pointer here, click this, select that, check this box,...
  10. Can't access my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access my pc: When's I switched on my pc this evening there was an red X where the Internet connection is and I could not get on to my desktop because my password is not being accepted how can I get passed this please 73437