Windows 10: Cant access UEFI firmware settings

Discus and support Cant access UEFI firmware settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm tying to access the bios to enable virtualization but clicking UEFI firmware settings => restart just boots my pc normally. None of the buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eirik Skaara Berg, May 6, 2021.

1. Cant access UEFI firmware settings

I'm tying to access the bios to enable virtualization but clicking UEFI firmware settings => restart just boots my pc normally. None of the buttons that should boot my pc in bios does anything either.How can i access bios?

:)

Eirik Skaara Berg, May 6, 2021

2. uefi firmware settings

I did have UEFI Firmware Settings under settings / update and security / recovery / advanced startup - restart now

and then under troubleshooting /advanced

but it is no longer listed... how can I get the UEFI Firmware settings back into recovery?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Jack Smook, May 6, 2021
  3. Cannot access UEFI Firmware settings.

Hello,

I am trying to turn off secure boot from the BIOS settings.But whenever I choose advanced startup from the settings app and select UEFI Firmware settings, it restarts the computer but boots normally but does not show the settings.

So my question is how can I access the firmware settings?

Please Help

Omkesh Dwivedi, May 6, 2021
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Cant access UEFI firmware settings

Cannot access UEFI Firmware settings.

Hi Omkesh,

There are other ways to boot your PC in Recovery Environment to access the UEFI Firmware settings, and use it to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the methods below:

Method 1: Restart your PC with Recovery Environment.

• Click Power button from Start.
    • Press and hold down Shift key while clicking Restart button.
    By then, you can now access Advanced option
    from there.

Method 2: Through Command prompt.

• Open Command Prompt (Admin) by right-clicking Start
      button.

• Type in "shutdown.exe /r /o" without the quotation.
    A message will prompt in the middle of the screen warning you that you are about to be signed off and then, your PC will automatically
    Restart with Recovery Environment.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Cant access UEFI firmware settings

1. Cant access UEFI firmware settings - Similar Threads - Cant access UEFI

2. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  3. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The UEFI firmware settings missing: The UEFI firmware settings on my window 10 pro missing . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-uefi-firmware-settings-missing/c26c52fa-82d6-4d11-b41b-9e94ad91b866
  4. The UEFI firmware settings missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is there a way to reset the System Password to access UEFI Firmware Settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to reset the System Password to access UEFI Firmware Settings?: I am on a Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6 laptop with Windows 11. I installed Valorant because a few of my friends play it and Riot Vanguard tells me that Vanguard requires a secure boot to play. I press the windows key and searched msinfo32 to check my BIOS mode and...
  6. Is there a way to reset the System Password to access UEFI Firmware Settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to reset the System Password to access UEFI Firmware Settings?: I am on a Legion 5-15IMH05H Lenovo - Type 81Y6 laptop with Windows 11. I installed Valorant because a few of my friends play it and Riot Vanguard tells me that Vanguard requires a secure boot to play. I press the windows key and searched msinfo32 to check my BIOS mode and...
  7. How to reach at "UEFI Firmware Settings" Option?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reach at "UEFI Firmware Settings" Option?: I am using Windows 10 Pro Enterprise Version and i am trying to reach at "UEFI Firmware Setting" option but i couldn't found that option in my PC.How to i can reach at "UEFI Firmware Setting" option?...
  8. UEFI firmware settings SAMSUNG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI firmware settings SAMSUNG: Hello all, My system specs are the following: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit UEFI Bios Phoenix BIOS version and drivers are updated, also confirmed by Slimdrivers. Samsung Series 5 ULTRA 530U4C-S02PT Also: It is an hybrid drive, 1TB HDD & 24GB SSD that is supposedly well...
  9. UEFI firmware settings screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UEFI firmware settings screen: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 (32Bit), Since, I have lost access to my DVD drive. The Device Manager shows: [img] The drive has always been connected and worked fine with Windows 7; the hardware has never been altered or messed about with. So I decided...
  10. Cant acces uefi firmware settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant acces uefi firmware settings: Hey guys, So Im trying to install a new graphics card, and I have to tweak some settings in the bios. Unfortunately, when I try to open it(pressing escape at startup, scrolling down, and selecting uefi settings and pressing enter) nothing happens. I looked this up, and it...