Windows 10: Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit

Discus and support Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Random websites just dont load for me. For instance, I cant go to Amazon.com. Look at the first image. That's what I get everytime for amazon but also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeKozlenko, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit

Random websites just dont load for me. For instance, I cant go to Amazon.com. Look at the first image. That's what I get everytime for amazon but also quite a few other websites. But yahoo.com and youtube.com are able to load. I've troubleshooted the issue and don't have any solutions. I've tried turning off a few of Kaspersky Anti-Virus firewall functions and that did not fix it. Also, Kaspersky seems unable to update, it just stays at 0%. I have no idea what the problem is. Please advise. Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit f6cc44d5-acf6-4136-b298-25b7fb099372?upload=true.png

Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit aae2b581-6bfa-4e81-a9a2-7d713c2dbb43?upload=true.png

:)

MikeKozlenko, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Website Access Denied

We're glad to learn that you can access the website now. We appreciate the list of troubleshooting steps that you posted. It would be very helpful to other community members who are experiencing the same thing.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other concern regarding accessing websites.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Unable to access YouTube websites on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the YouTube on Windows browsers, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the web pages?
    • Does this issue specific only with YouTube?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

Try the below workarounds to identify what is causing the issue:

• Try to access YouTube in different browser and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the website/ the Microsoft browsers.
    • Also, try to access different website on Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.

Try the below troubleshooting steps to access the website and check if it helps.

Method 1: For Internet Explorer

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type
      troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance
      and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue is only on Internet Explorer and to specific website, I suggest you to view the website in compatibility view to check if the issue is confined to compatibility.

Steps to view the website in compatibility view:

• Open Internet Explorer
      and open the website.
    • Click on Gear/ Settings icon at the right-top corner of the window.
    • Click on Compatibility View Settings, click on Add
      to add the website and click on Close.
    • Reopen the website and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the issue still persists, I suggest you to access the website in
    InPrivate mode and check.

InPrivate Browsing enables you to surf the web without leaving a trail in Internet Explorer. This helps prevent anyone else who might be using your computer from seeing what sites you visited and what you looked at on the web. You can start InPrivate
    Browsing from the New Tab page or the Safety button.

Steps to open the browser in InPrivate mode:

Open Internet Explorer, press Shift+Ctrl+P
    to open the browser in InPrivate mode and try to access the website.

Method 2: For Microsoft Edge:

I suggest you to check if the Adobe Flash player is enabled on Microsoft Edge.

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions
      (...) in the right-top corner of Microsoft Edge window.
    • Click on Settings, scroll down and click on
      Advanced settings
    • Enable Use Adobe Flash Player
    • Check if the issue persists with accessing the YouTube websites.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status to access YouTube website on Microsoft browsers for further

assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit

Website Access Denied

Hi Robert,

It's possible that some settings are preventing you from accessing this particular website. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Can you access this website from a different device or computer?
    • Are you connected to a private network, or a public network?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried aside from using other browsers?

Yolvi Ell, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit

1. Can't access various websites- already troubleshooted a bit - Similar Threads - Can't access various

2. Suddenly denied access to many common websites and can't activate Windows 10 "Troubleshoot"...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly denied access to many common websites and can't activate Windows 10 "Troubleshoot"...: Can't access many common websites using multiple browsers. Windows 10 is synced and with two phones. Get this error message: "Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.costco.com/" on this server. Reference #18.bc972a17.1692315550.471685d" Also,...
  3. PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT: Hello,I'm having some pretty frustrating problems with my Dell. Windows 11 I fired it up and it said it needed to do an update, so I allowed it. After that, I tried logging on but it said PIN unavailable. When I click on 'set up new PIN' all it does is bring up a box that...
  4. PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN UNAVAILABLE, CAN'T ACCESS TROUBLESHOOT: Hello,I'm having some pretty frustrating problems with my Dell. Windows 11 I fired it up and it said it needed to do an update, so I allowed it. After that, I tried logging on but it said PIN unavailable. When I click on 'set up new PIN' all it does is bring up a box that...
  5. Can't access one website

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access one website: I am trying to access a website but get error message, "server IP address could not be found." My internet is connected and I can get on other sites. I tried to access the site on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and get the same message. My Windows 10 is updated. I am...
  6. Help troubleshooting various BSoDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help troubleshooting various BSoDs: I've been getting BSoDs regularly, about 3-4 times a day, since I did some major hardware changes to my computer one change was upgrading to a SSD, so honestly they haven't been as much as an inconvenience as you'd think. The strange thing is that almost all of them seem to...
  7. Can't access to various website

Can't access to various website: I am unable to access any websites on Mozilla or internet explorer. It always showing server not found & I have tried to fix the network connection by various methods but it didn't work. My window is windows 10 home hp. The problem started occurring from last 2 days when my...
  8. Access Denied on various websites

Access Denied on various websites: I'm using Windows 10 Pro, version 2004. Today I tried logging into my bank's online access and received an "Access denied. You do not have permission...". I also tried going to https://www.washingtonpost.com and got the same message. I noticed that the website listed in the...
  9. Can't access .mil websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access .mil websites: Running Windows10, can no longer access .mil websites with CAC. Checked TLS settings and verified TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 are checked SSL 3.0 is unchecked but still receive the below: Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS...
  10. can't access some websites

can't access some websites: I have this weird problem that causes chrome and firefox to download some pages (like: Download the fastest Firefox ever or hwzone.co.il - please notice this happens only on some websites and not all) instead of simply viewing them. the file that get downloaded isn't even a...