Windows 10: Can't access verification window!?

Discus and support Can't access verification window!? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I don't really know where to put this problem since it's such an odd one. Whenever I try to download an app and verify an account on one of my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by munyoop3, Jul 3, 2019.

1. munyoop3 Win User

Can't access verification window!?

I don't really know where to put this problem since it's such an odd one. Whenever I try to download an app and verify an account on one of my relative's computers, the verification window opens and then just disappears after a few seconds. No crash window appears or anything like that. The verification window itself appears, it just remains blank. I can't download any of my windows store apps on this computer thanks to this. I've tried verifying the same account on my laptop and it seems to work there just fine. If it helps locate the problem, whenever I try to open Microsoft Edge on the same computer I can't verify the account on, it opens for a few seconds and then it disappears with no crash window.

:)

munyoop3, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Jul 3, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Unprompted Microsoft verification text

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you enabled two step verification?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

If you have enabled two step verification in the Microsoft account. You’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on a device that isn't trusted.

Refer the link below for more information.

About two-step verification.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Security info & security codes.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/account-security-password-information

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't access verification window!? - Similar Threads - Can't access verification

2. account verification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    account verification: how do I opt out of all verification process the only person being hindered by this is not some expletive hacker it's me if this isn't possible time to buy MacBook Pro...
  3. verification failed; (15) Access denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    verification failed; (15) Access denied: hello sir I used dell laptop and they show me verification failed on starting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verification-failed-15-access-denied/9e12f956-e167-44e9-b6a0-4af621db6a29
  4. Verification code

Verification code: Hi, Ive just been sent a four digit ver. code to reactivate my Microsoft account. The problem is I cant get back to the screen which will allow me to enter it! Any help would be much appreciated. M....
  5. verification

verification: thumbprint 419e77aed546ala6cf4dc23c1f977542fee89cf7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verification/59e183ab-8029-415c-b270-87dc57e2ef93"
  6. Verification

Verification: How can I verify if a call came from Microsoft Technical Department or not? How can I verify if I am talking to a Microsoft technician? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verification/697fb071-b865-4976-b08f-362f252676c8"
  7. Account Verification

Account Verification: When verifying the windows account give the last 4 digits of the account's mobile phone number and press send. Do not receive sms message with verification code on phone. Phone receives sms messages from other sources....
  8. account verification

in Windows 10 Customization
    account verification: My password works on starting my computer, outlook and Microsoft online but I cannot get verified as the administrator on my computer with the same password. Any way to fix this without changing my password?...
  9. Verification Pin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verification Pin?: Just today I started getting this nag screen... [img] Anyone know what this is about? I hadn't don't any reinstalls, major updates/upgrades, or user changes so it should be attributed to those. Thanks. 64282
  10. Verification of Full/OEM Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Verification of Full/OEM Windows?: I have a desktop that was built for me from a family member, but I am thinking about buying a new cpu/motherboard. He doesn't remember if the Windows he installed is considered the "Full" or "OEM/System builder" version. Is there a convenient way of verifying that the product...