Windows 10: Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive.

Discus and support Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I go to my one drive and all of a sudden I can't see any of my pictures on there. There are hardly any thumbnails either. I have more than one email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandraRobinson2, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive.

I go to my one drive and all of a sudden I can't see any of my pictures on there. There are hardly any thumbnails either. I have more than one email account so could this be an issue? Although, I have signed in under each and still can't see them. It is driving me insane trying to access my pictures

:)

SandraRobinson2, Jun 10, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. DannibusX Win User
    Accessing a Hard Drive...

...from a dead laptop.

My girlfriend's laptop recently s**t the bed, and she has a lot of photos she would like to retrieve from it. I used a USB to IDE cable to try, but it's a no go. Her drive has Windows XP Home on it, and my system has Win7 x64. The computer recognizes the drive, but it wants me to initialize it, which I think may format it.

I don't know if it's formatted FAT32 or NTFS. Are there any suggestions on accessing the drive to pull all this data off of it?

DannibusX, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive.

1. Can't access virtually any of my pictures on my One drive. - Similar Threads - Can't access virtually

2. I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...: I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to internet, but, ummmm, am.LG gramDevice name DESKTOP-NIOR8KIProcessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableDevice ID...
  3. I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to...: I can NEVER access my One Drive anymore. Can't get my own pictures. Says not connected to internet, but, ummmm, am.LG gramDevice name DESKTOP-NIOR8KIProcessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableDevice ID...
  4. Can't access to files on One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access to files on One Drive: I have Windows 11 on a new PC. All sudden, all files on One Drive have the "brown box" at the left bottom of the icon. When I tried to open a .PDF or .JPG it came back with an error - file can't be opened due to file corruption or unsupported format. TurboTax can't read old...
  5. Can't access My Pictures, Videos, Music

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access My Pictures, Videos, Music: Hi, I have been unable to access my pictures since I moved my files to a my new computer. [img] [img] Same result trying from C:\Users\Me [img] I don't see any other way to access those folders. There are new Picture, Video and Music folders but they only show up in...
  6. Access to my One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access to my One Drive: Hello, Since 1 day I cannot access to my OneDrive. the URL is not reachable anymore. https://kende-my.sharepoint.com/personal/z6205_office365svip_top/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx The access is impossible from all my devices. I change my password but it did not change...
  7. One Drive ate my Pictures

One Drive ate my Pictures: I want to copy 15 years worth of photos from one PC to another PC. I want them on the PC hard drive, which has tons of space. The source PC does not have OneDrive enabled, the destination PC does. I copied a few gigs to a thumb drive and then the new PC. So far so good. The...
  8. One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers

One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers: One drive changed my name of my pictures to numbers how do i change this back ? Now i have to look at all of the numbered pictures to find the ones i had names for....
  9. My pictures are gone from one drive

My pictures are gone from one drive: I used to have sll my pictures in one drive. They disappeared snd now i cant see one drive where it was . Itx gone too. Sll this happened bc i switched to firefox and that i believe is shst micro foesnt want us to do!! Edge was burning up my fan and i have no viruses. I...
  10. Can't access one of my Hard drive...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access one of my Hard drive...: OK, so I'm just done resetting my PC and when I'm trying to install program on my (F:) hard drive a message pop up saying : ''you need to confirm this operation'' -I then press continue and another message pop up : ''you need permission to perform this action''... I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access one drive pictures