Windows 10: Cant access virus and threat protection

Discus and support Cant access virus and threat protection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cant access virus and threat protection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrew Beverly, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Cant access virus and threat protection

Cant access virus and threat protection

:)

Andrew Beverly, Feb 19, 2024

2. Accessing Exclusion in Virus and Threat Protection,

Hello there!

Is there any other way to access the exclusion for virus and threat protection? I've tried to follow steps shown online but I cannot find the settings.

Thank you!

Mark Eufracio, Feb 19, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Feb 19, 2024
  4. Cant access virus and threat protection

virus and threat protection is not accessible

It worked My windows Virus and threat protection is working and accessible.

Thank You

K B Anishraj, Feb 19, 2024
Thema:

Cant access virus and threat protection

1. Cant access virus and threat protection - Similar Threads - Cant access virus

2. Cant access virus and threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access virus and threat protection: Cant access virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-virus-and-threat-protection/3de02e2a-7305-4943-be1a-f31aceaf2154
  3. cant open virus & threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open virus & threat protection: so After i migrated os on my laptop to new ssd i cant open virus & threat protection option as it says that my administrator has limited access to some areas of this app but im on my private account and i never had any school or work accounts connected on this device any fix?...
  4. Cant access Windows Defender "Virus & Threat Protection"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access Windows Defender "Virus & Threat Protection": Hey, so I recently restarted my PC "Factory Reset" Cloud Download and I tried to access my Microsoft defender icon in the little arrow on the taskbar and either it goes to a white screen or tells me " Page Not Available" Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas...
  5. Cant access Windows Defender "Virus & Threat Protection"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access Windows Defender "Virus & Threat Protection": Hey, so I recently restarted my PC "Factory Reset" Cloud Download and I tried to access my Microsoft defender icon in the little arrow on the taskbar and either it goes to a white screen or tells me " Page Not Available" Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas...
  6. I cant access Virus & Threat protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant access Virus & Threat protection: I recently reset my computer and I can't access Virus & Threat protection this is the image of my problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-virus-threat-protection/1ff35003-7d00-4f32-a7e4-0d48152e8f36
  7. I cant access Virus & Threat protection

I cant access Virus & Threat protection: I recently reset my computer and I can't access Virus & Threat protection this is the image of my problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-virus-threat-protection/1ff35003-7d00-4f32-a7e4-0d48152e8f36
  8. virus and threat protection is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and threat protection is not accessible: My laptop virus and threat protection is not opening it's showing "Page not available" ,"Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." But in the profile my id has...
  9. virus and threat protection is not accessible

virus and threat protection is not accessible: My laptop virus and threat protection is not opening it's showing "Page not available" ,"Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." But in the profile my id has...
  10. cant open virus and threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant open virus and threat protection: when i try open my virus and threat protection it says 'Your IT Administrator has limited access to this app' even though im the only person who uses this pc as its mine, any ideas?thanks...