Windows 10: can't access wifi

Discus and support can't access wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; dell inspiron 15 laptop I can't on wifi.. ethernet is working. but I cant even on wifi.. I did the troubleshoot thing but still not working..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by malinda_prabath, Sep 15, 2018.

1. can't access wifi

dell inspiron 15 laptop

I can't on wifi.. ethernet is working. but I cant even on wifi.. I did the troubleshoot thing but still not working..

:)

malinda_prabath, Sep 15, 2018
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Sep 15, 2018
  3. I cant access to my wifi router

Wifi router

Hello marcosamerio..
    If you are unable to connect access your wifi router then there must be some problem with connection. I think the following step scan help you to connect it properly to wireless router.

Connect your computer to the wireless router. Although you can access the router wirelessly, it is better to use an Ethernet cable to directly connect to your router so that you can securely adjust router settings. Plug the Ethernet cable into the appropriate Ethernet jack on your computer. Plug the other end of the cable into any one of the open Ethernet ports on the back of your wireless router.

2. Open a Web browser. In the URL address field, enter the IP address for your wireless router. This information should be contained in your router’s manual. If you cannot find it, enter “198.168.1.1” as the address. This is usually the default IP address for most routers.

3. Enter the username and password for your router. This should also be supplied in the router’s manual. If you don’t have this information, go to the RouterPasswords website and find the brand and model of your router. This site lists the default login information for most wireless routers.

4. You should now be able to see your wireless router settings. You can configure your network ports, as well as SSID (wireless network name) and passwords.

mariamenounous, Sep 15, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

can't access wifi

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can't access wifi :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

can't access wifi

1. can't access wifi - Similar Threads - can't access wifi

2. Can't access WiFi networks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access WiFi networks.: I have recently come back from a holiday, but before I left I had changed something in cmd to do with sfc wireless mode, and now I cannot access any WiFi services, they do not show up at all, I have tried disabling and enabling, resetting my network, and my pc, still with no...
  3. Can't access WiFi networks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access WiFi networks.: I have recently come back from a holiday, but before I left I had changed something in cmd to do with sfc wireless mode, and now I cannot access any WiFi services, they do not show up at all, I have tried disabling and enabling, resetting my network, and my pc, still with no...
  4. Accessing WiFi

Accessing WiFi: I’m using an HP Envy 360 and never had any problem accessing WiFi. Now, no WiFi tile appears and when click through for help it says “You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test.” I tried the “Network Reset” and still have the same issue. What do I do?...
  5. Accessing WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing WiFi: I’m using an HP Envy 360 and never had any problem accessing WiFi. Now, no WiFi tile appears and when click through for help it says “You’re connected using a virtual network adapter that we can’t test.” I tried the “Network Reset” and still have the same issue. What do I do?...
  6. Wifi status option not showing/ can't access wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi status option not showing/ can't access wifi: In windows 11, suddenly while using it the wifi stoped working. The wifi didn't disconnect but "stoped" As in I can't access it's setting or turn it on or off tooThe trouble shooting isn't working also I can't check for any updates on windows as it needs internet itself.The...
  7. Wifi status option not showing/ can't access wifi

Wifi status option not showing/ can't access wifi: In windows 11, suddenly while using it the wifi stoped working. The wifi didn't disconnect but "stoped" As in I can't access it's setting or turn it on or off tooThe trouble shooting isn't working also I can't check for any updates on windows as it needs internet itself.The...
  8. WiFi randomly disconnects and can't access any connection settings

WiFi randomly disconnects and can't access any connection settings: At random my computer will disconnect from my WIFI connection and when I go to my quick menu at the bottom right of my screen the WIFI tab is no longer there, even when opening my system settings and going to Network &Internet, the tab for managing wireless connections is...
  9. Can't access microsoft services if not on home wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access microsoft services if not on home wifi network: Hello, I have a strange issue with my tablet laptop. Windows 10 1909 When I'm connected to any wifi network outside home I can't access Microsoft Store, Windows Update, and I can't login to my Microsoft account. Those services load forever without doing anything and they...
  10. wifi connected, but can't access webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connected, but can't access webpages: I can access Comcast email and Google, but can't access any other websites when working remotely on my friend's AT&T wifi. I have used the AT&T wifi for months with no problems and then it stopped working. No one else has a problem accessing websites. We have rebooted the...