Windows 10: Can't access Windows 10 after installing Linux

Discus and support Can't access Windows 10 after installing Linux in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just recently installed Pop!_OS, a Linux distribution on my old laptop with Windows 10 installed on it and it didn't go well and everything went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrVladistok, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Can't access Windows 10 after installing Linux

I just recently installed Pop!_OS, a Linux distribution on my old laptop with Windows 10 installed on it and it didn't go well and everything went wrong. Upon installation, there was no dual booting option available so I went with a custom install involves manually partitioning the drive and stuff so I looked up how to do that and I just did the partitioning myself. Soon after restarting and finishing the installation, it didn't show me any option of what OS to boot into and just straight up booted into Linux. Hopefully it didn't delete my windows 10. How do I revert this now??

:)

MrVladistok, Jun 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Can't access Windows 10 after installing Linux

Accessing a Linux printer from Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, please clarify the following:

• Can you tell us the steps on how you tried to
      print from your Windows 10 computer to Linux Mint?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?

Regards.

Roan T, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Can't access Windows 10 after installing Linux

1. Can't access Windows 10 after installing Linux - Similar Threads - Can't access installing

2. Unable to access Windows after installed Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Windows after installed Linux Mint: HelloSo I installed Linux Mint on my laptop alongside Windows 11. Initially it was working well but I noticed that the Root drive for Linux was already full and I couldn't resize it. So I decide to unistall it and reinstall with bigher margins of space in all Linux...
  3. Unable to access Windows after installed Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Windows after installed Linux Mint: HelloSo I installed Linux Mint on my laptop alongside Windows 11. Initially it was working well but I noticed that the Root drive for Linux was already full and I couldn't resize it. So I decide to unistall it and reinstall with bigher margins of space in all Linux...
  4. Can't install Windows 10 after switching to a ubuntu based distribution of Linux

Can't install Windows 10 after switching to a ubuntu based distribution of Linux: Hello!I've been recently trying to install windows 10 on my PC's NVMe SSD that had a ubuntu-based distribution installed on it. After creating a bootable USB stick with Windows 10 on it I was greeted with a message stating that I needed to insert installation media with...
  5. Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on the same disk as linux in another partition, the issue comes to the setup of Windows 10.When it shows lists of disks and their partitions, I select the unallocated space partition of disk 0 and it says "We couldn't create a new partition or...
  6. Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux: I'm trying to install Windows 10 on the same disk as linux in another partition, the issue comes to the setup of Windows 10.When it shows lists of disks and their partitions, I select the unallocated space partition of disk 0 and it says "We couldn't create a new partition or...
  7. Issues installing Windows 10 after Linux

8. How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?

How to install Windows 10 after installing linux?: Hey everyone, I reacently installed linux as a primary OS and I wanna switch back to windows 10 from linux, but I don't have any idea how to revert back to windows 10. So someone please help me into this....
  9. Can't install Windows 10 on a Linux machine

Can't install Windows 10 on a Linux machine: Hi, I am trying to install Windows to my Linux ext4 drive. I have a bootable USB stick, however, X:\setup.exe is not detecting either of my drives, one is a NTFS HDD and the other is an EXT4 SSD. How can I fix this?...
  10. Can't install windows but can install linux

Can't install windows but can install linux: whenever I tried to install windows, at the partition menu, I get an error 0x80070057 if I tried to format any drive. I can install Linux(Fedora 28) any time and works perfectly. Also, I tried "diskpart", where also I cannot execute "format fs=ntfs quick" command, after...