Windows 10: Can't access windows 10 shows as incorrect password

Discus and support Can't access windows 10 shows as incorrect password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 is not accepting my password as it shows as incorrect password. I tried the onscreen keyboard and that didnt help. I havetried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zoheb ansari, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Can't access windows 10 shows as incorrect password

Hi,

My windows 10 is not accepting my password as it shows as incorrect password. I tried the onscreen keyboard and that didnt help.

I havetried shift + restart option on the bottom right to try refreshing pc, to open command prompt, to uninstall last updates. I am redirected to enter my Microsoft password and here too I get an error that password is incorrect.

I even reset my microsoft password through my phone and laptop is not accepting this either. The forgot password option on the recovery page redirects me to windows login and same issue with incorrect password.

So I am not able to take any action forward because it asks me for microsoft password, which again shows as incorrect when it is not.

Even if i restart in safe mode, it comes back to the windows login page and asks for password.

Please help.

:)

Zoheb ansari, Jul 19, 2020
  2. jeffMNMN Win User

The Password is Incorrect

I have tried login in to my computer on Windows 10 but it shows password is incorrect. I have followed the steps indicated but it is still showing that the password is incorrect. Please advise.

jeffMNMN, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Can't access windows 10 shows as incorrect password

Windows 10 password access. The password is incorrect.

I switched administrator passwords on my laptop. Now I can't get access to my laptop. I do not have a recovery disk. Any suggestions?

Johnathon K, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Can't access windows 10 shows as incorrect password

1. Can't access windows 10 shows as incorrect password - Similar Threads - Can't access shows

2. Unable to access Pc windows 10- password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Pc windows 10- password incorrect: Can't log into PC. Windows 10Changed password on Microsoft website via phone and also via "I forgot password" on pc log in screen.Both changed successfully, but when trying to log into computer, says password is incorrect.Tried activating hidden administrator account, but...
  3. Unable to access Pc windows 10- password incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access Pc windows 10- password incorrect: Can't log into PC. Windows 10Changed password on Microsoft website via phone and also via "I forgot password" on pc log in screen.Both changed successfully, but when trying to log into computer, says password is incorrect.Tried activating hidden administrator account, but...
  4. Unable to access Pc windows 10- password incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Password incorrect on windows 10

Password incorrect on windows 10: I tried logging in to my desktop and it says password was incorrect so I changed it from my phone. Tried logging in again and still says incorrect. Any suggestions...
  6. Password incorrect on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password incorrect on windows 10: I tried logging in to my desktop and it says password was incorrect so I changed it from my phone. Tried logging in again and still says incorrect. Any suggestions...
  7. Password incorrect on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 incorrect password

Windows 10 incorrect password: I switched my off my computer and the next day when I switched it back on again it kept telling me that the password is incorrect even though I know the password is the correct one.I have tried everything and nothing comes out of it.This rubbish windows 10 has now locked me...
  9. Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer: Help! I am working off an HP laptop running windows 10. Every time I try to log in to my laptop with the password I have always used, it says that it is incorrect. When I click on forgot my password, it tells me it can’t contact the system administrator. I’ve **** down and...
  10. Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Incorrect? No access whatsoever to computer: Help! I am working off an HP laptop running windows 10. Every time I try to log in to my laptop with the password I have always used, it says that it is incorrect. When I click on forgot my password, it tells me it can’t contact the system administrator. I’ve **** down and...