Windows 10: Can't access windows security- tried everything

Discus and support Can't access windows security- tried everything in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, I need a solution quickly.I've tried eveything you have suggested but it didn't work. DID YOU SUGGEST US TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 WHEN IT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandhirB, May 16, 2022.

1. RandhirB Win User

Can't access windows security- tried everything

Hey Microsoft, I need a solution quickly.I've tried eveything you have suggested but it didn't work. DID YOU SUGGEST US TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 WHEN IT HAS SO MANY BUGS????

:)

RandhirB, May 16, 2022
  2. Jsssssssss, May 16, 2022
  3. Can't access windows security- tried everything

File history on USB security user access

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File History folder.
    • Select all the files that you don't want to be accessed.
    • Right-click on the highlighted files and choose Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Select all the user account that you don't want to have access on your File History folder.
    • Click on Disable inheritance.
    • Lastly, click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Can't access windows security- tried everything

1. Can't access windows security- tried everything - Similar Threads - Can't access security

2. Can't access the WIndows Security Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access the WIndows Security Center: I have a notification in my system tray to check the sucurity center but it just goes to a black and gives me a message about the IT Admin, Any help or insight would be appreciated....
  3. Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!: I cannot access the Microsoft Store at all! I have tried EVERYTHING! I have done the updates, I've tried all the suggestions and nothing. It gives me an error everytime. The error code is OX80131500. It won't even let me uninstall or restart the app. I am using my HP Laptop....
  4. Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!: I cannot access the Microsoft Store at all! I have tried EVERYTHING! I have done the updates, I've tried all the suggestions and nothing. It gives me an error everytime. The error code is OX80131500. It won't even let me uninstall or restart the app. I am using my HP Laptop....
  5. Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. Can't access windows security- tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access windows security- tried everything: Hey Microsoft, I need a solution quickly.I've tried eveything you have suggested but it didn't work. DID YOU SUGGEST US TO INSTALL WINDOWS 11 WHEN IT HAS SO MANY BUGS????...
  7. windows security try to blocks everything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security try to blocks everything: windows security try to block everything including Xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-try-to-blocks-everything/66b8df0a-abd4-498d-9053-d523454373e8
  8. No internet access secured.... Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access secured.... Tried everything.: When i go troubleshoot it says that "Default gateway not fixed" and when i do the ipconfig /renew it says that its unable to contact dchp server. I did everything all the command prompts. I watched every solution and videos in YouTube my Network card is updated to the latest....
  9. I can't access Windows Security

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't access Windows Security: I can't open the app but the security is still enabled, but now I have a dead entry in my start menu called ms-resource:DisplayName. Is there a way to re enable access to the app? submitted by /u/tobreakmyshell [link] [comments]...
  10. Can't activate Windows 10. Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10. Tried everything.: I just don't know what to do at this point. Won't activate from the "Get Windows 10" program. Won't activate from the MediaCreationTool. It fully downloads and then restarts, but restarts to Windows 8.1 Endless failed updates, Tons of useless downloads in my...