Windows 10: Can’t access Windows

Discus and support Can’t access Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I’ve recently renewed my Windows subscription but now I can’t access any Windows products on my laptop. What has happened?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlexandraFairhurst, May 9, 2019.

1. Can’t access Windows

I’ve recently renewed my Windows subscription but now I can’t access any Windows products on my laptop. What has happened?

:)

AlexandraFairhurst, May 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2019
  4. Can’t access Windows

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Can’t access Windows

1. Can’t access Windows - Similar Threads - Can’t access

2. Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...: 04/10/24 at 11:50 am I was able to access the internet. 30 minutes later after windows updated I could no longer access the internet. I have a Microsoft Edge and no hard wire capability, only WiFi. I tried removing the updates since there were two. One was a security update...
  3. Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...: 04/10/24 at 11:50 am I was able to access the internet. 30 minutes later after windows updated I could no longer access the internet. I have a Microsoft Edge and no hard wire capability, only WiFi. I tried removing the updates since there were two. One was a security update...
  4. Windows did one of their updates to my Laptop Yesterday and now I can’t access the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can’t access my child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can’t access my child account: I can’t access my child account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-child-account/fa5df069-dfc9-4abc-9eed-2e9db797441b
  6. I can’t access my child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my child account: I can’t access my child account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-child-account/fa5df069-dfc9-4abc-9eed-2e9db797441b
  7. I can’t access my child account

8. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  9. I can’t access my school account

I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  10. My pc logs me in perfectly but I can’t access anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc logs me in perfectly but I can’t access anything: everything was running fine only thing different that happened was I installed the Logitech ghub and restarted my oc and now it won’t let me do anything I e done the safe start and that works but nothing elseAnyone know a fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access .asp files after windwos update