Windows 10: Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install

Discus and support Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install crashes immediately after i start the program tried a lot of diferent... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PedroAntunes4, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install

Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install crashes immediately after i start the program

tried a lot of diferent things

the powershell

the reset

the windows updates

the owner in registry

the last was this in cmd

icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" /reset /t /c /q

but it says the acess is denied

:)

PedroAntunes4, Mar 5, 2021

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Hi KleptoFerret,

Xbox Game Pass is a unique store like application for Windows which allows on to install games available in the library. However, if you can’t install Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC, follow our suggestion to fix it.

Please check this link for detailed guide:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Please let us know if this helps you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta).
    Surely if I have paid £7.99 for the Microsoft store version I should get access to the Beta version? They are both called 'Xbox game pass'. Any help?

Drummeruk2142, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install

1. Can´t acess to the windows store and the xbox game pass after a clean install - Similar Threads - Can´t acess store

2. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  3. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game pass and windows store games not working: I have been trying to download Grounded, but It comes up with the error of "Grounded is rated above the restrictions set on this account. to install please ask an adult to sign in and download." But the age of the account is 18+, Also in my windows update settings and windows...
  4. xbox game pass and windows store games not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Xbox App game pass installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App game pass installation: I recently subscribe to xbox gamepass and downloaded ark survival,midway through the download my laptop shut off and the progress was lost,does someone know where the apps are installed so I can find it and delete the old ark file or anyway to restart the download from where...
  6. Microsoft store and xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and xbox game pass: Both my xbox game pass and microsoft store wont download certain things for example i tried downloading minecraft dungeons on the xgp and it said pending and came up with an error and then i tried downloading it from the microsoft store and an error came up with "something...
  7. xbox game pass install

xbox game pass install: I bought the xbox game pass for pc and have downloaded a few games from it in the past it took a long time to actually get them to download. I've been trying to download a new one but the install button is greyed out and it says that I don't have any devices connected to my...
  8. Can´t install games on Microsoft store

Can´t install games on Microsoft store: So i wanted to upgrade my State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut edition. but when i unistalled it i cant install anything from Microsoft store anymore. I tried a lot of methods from youtube or internet but none helped tried through cmd, powershell, and others. I even phoned...
  9. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...
  10. Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta)

Microsoft store game pass and Xbox game pass (Beta): So I have 'game pass' for the Microsoft store that allows me to download and play the pretty much the same games that are on 'Xbox game' pass (Beta) but for some reason the beta app asks me to subscribe/pay again for the for the Xbox game pass (Beta). Surely if I have paid...