Windows 10: Can't acesses start menu

Discus and support Can't acesses start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't acesses start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acesses-start-menu/7c29fde9-be00-4022-a981-b97b59afe825 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oric307, Dec 3, 2022.

1. oric307 Win User

Can't acesses start menu

Can't acesses start menu

:)

oric307, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Can't acesses start menu

1. Can't acesses start menu - Similar Threads - Can't acesses start

2. Can't acesses start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't acesses start menu: Can't acesses start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acesses-start-menu/7c29fde9-be00-4022-a981-b97b59afe825
  3. Can't acesses start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't acesses start menu: Can't acesses start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-acesses-start-menu/7c29fde9-be00-4022-a981-b97b59afe825
  4. Start Menu can't be clicking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Start Menu can't be clicking: I have a lot of client they come with issue the can't do any left click activities start menu, all icon on the bar and another issue I see it comes with this issue outlook and OneDrive losing the license and the user account doesn't have Info icon to sync the AD policies...
  5. Start Menu can't be clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu can't be clicking: I have a lot of client they come with issue the can't do any left click activities start menu, all icon on the bar and another issue I see it comes with this issue outlook and OneDrive losing the license and the user account doesn't have Info icon to sync the AD policies...
  6. Start Menu can't be clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't type in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't type in start menu?: After Windows automatically restart to install their amazing new update, I can no longer type in the start menu. I have tried nearly all fixes I have found online, including reinstalling Cortana and running ctfmon.exe, but none of it has worked. This issue only started when...
  8. No HD Resolution, Can't Acess Start Menu, Critical Error : Nvidia

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No HD Resolution, Can't Acess Start Menu, Critical Error : Nvidia: I used to have Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 10 about 2 weeks ago. It was only until after I installed it that I found out about the Nvidia driver errors. I have the MSI GT 610 installed. The first thing I notice on my home screen is the infamous screen resolution problem....
  9. Can't open start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open start menu: I can't open my start menu and when I try to open some stuff. It happened a week ago when I was away from pc *Mad Screen capture - 4d26d594ea04bc174b8336a6835b92d8 - Gyazo P.s when my mouse is over the win button i am pressing. 20768
  10. Can't customize Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't customize Start Menu: Hello! I have an issue where i can't do anything with the start bar Tiles, can't drag them, can't move them at all, and i can't add new Tiles. And the "Pin to Start Menu" option has just dissapeared from any file/app/folder/anything, i just get this weird "More:" thing that...