Windows 10: Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

Discus and support Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - I put the code in and it was ok for a while but now gives me an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cbjohnson, Apr 14, 2019.

1. cbjohnson Win User

Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - I put the code in and it was ok for a while but now gives me an error

:)

cbjohnson, Apr 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Shartfire Win User
    MS Flight simulator

MS Flight SImulator does not work on windows 10 disappointing to me first MS quit supporting MS flight simulator, now they continue degrade the sim program that actually all said and done was pretty good especially for the average user. Een the steam version
    is not responding very good. My thought is shame on MS.....

Shartfire, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

MS Flight Simulator & Windows 10

Since installing Windows 10, I cannot run MS Flight Simulator 2004. I have taken the following steps with no results. The application simply will not load.

I have:

Tried running the program as an Administrator

Used the command line to open my Admin account

Tried running the program in Compatibility Mode

Tried running the Compatibility Mode Troubleshooter

Uninstalled and re-installed the program

Nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much.

RobTommasone, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't activate MS flight simulator 10

1. Can't activate MS flight simulator 10 - Similar Threads - Can't activate flight

2. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  3. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To activate flight simulator:: A code is required. The code received is already used according to the info. How do I get another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-activate-flight-simulator/69114327-c1ec-4d5e-b639-0a6e5c474885
  4. To activate flight simulator:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS Flight Simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Flight Simulator: I downloaded MS Flight Simulator onto my laptop in April but despite being a relatively powerful laptop the simulator runs very poorly. So I have removed it from that laptop.Now my son has one of the latest spec gaming laptops which I want to re load the simulator onto....
  6. MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS 2020 FLIGHT SIMULATOR: At last two updates this software wont update. First update Managed to uninstall and reinstall and it worked. This time after uninstall when I go to the store it says install and nothing happens? Order 7539998751 This is the worst experience I have ever had with...
  7. MS Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Flight Simulator 2020: Will the MS Flight Simulator run on a Ideapad Yoga C930 with a Intel UHD 620 graphic card? I'm especially unsure because of the shared memory of the graphic card. Thanks!...
  8. MS Flight Simulator Activation Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator Activation Code: After a three hour installation process, I loaded the new MS Flight Simulator DVDs onto my computer. After install, it prompted me to enter my activation code which I did. It accepted and then prompted me to download flight simulator. I didn't believe this was correct so I...
  9. MS flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS flight simulator: Preordered MS flight simulator how do I download it and where? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator/df77afdf-f772-4252-a257-de5b1c86433b
  10. Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms flight simulator sudden activation issues: on win 10. 10 gb ram. This rig was stable. Fsx on it inc sp1 and 2 so delux was running. Stable for 2 years with the rig. No add ons for more than 18months. Today fsx started then asked for activation code. Entered the delux code ... its genuine. Would not activate only by...