Windows 10: Can't Activate MS Office Word ón New Dell Inspiron 7630 PCnew Win 10

Discus and support Can't Activate MS Office Word ón New Dell Inspiron 7630 PCnew Win 10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi i am having trouble with my new PC straight out of their box on top of the other Pass-wording & MS Account issues I Cannot Activate MS Office New... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dasha, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Dasha Win User

Can't Activate MS Office Word ón New Dell Inspiron 7630 PCnew Win 10

Hi i am having trouble with my new PC straight out of their box on top of the other Pass-wording & MS Account issues

I Cannot Activate MS Office New on a Dell Inspiron 7630 and Win 10 Home Pre installed I have attempted it many many times and I still get the error when I try and open a Word doc your Activation Key is not recognised and wont Activate.... see Attach 01

I tried the MS Office rescue method and it said yes yes they recognised my GMail My name and told me to use this Activation Key so I ran that but it's still wont open a Word doc this is the Key that they stated was mine (Key Removed ) Please see Attach 02 [/SIZE] I have had MS Office for 3 Years? Thanks for any help you can give

:)

Dasha, Jan 29, 2019
  2. mudthang Win User

How to activate existing Win 10 Pro and MS Office on a new PC

Thank you for your response and feedback.

After many frustrating attempts eventually what half-worked was:

Login to the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center,

1. Download and install the Win 10 Pro ISO image and activation key.

This worked and Win 10 Pro was activated

2. Download and install the MS Office 2016 ISO image and activation key

This installed MS Office but the activation key was not recognised.

I am still unable to register my paid-for MS Office 2016

Any other suggestions?

Keep well

Cape Town, ZA

mudthang, Jan 29, 2019
  3. HiSpeed Win User
    MS Office 2007 no more activated...

Hi Guys,

I have 5 workstations.
    One of them was running properly an official MS Office 2007 under Win XP Sp3.
    Recently I replaced the MB.
    Office is no more activated and it is imposible to activate it by Internet or by phone.

Curiously, the Microsoft customer support told me it's not possible because XP is no more supported.

Are you aware of that?

HiSpeed, Jan 29, 2019
  4. mudthang Win User

How to activate existing Win 10 Pro and MS Office on a new PC

Dear Microsoft Community

I have just upgraded to a Rizen 1600 PC

I want to deregister my existing Win 10 Pro and MS Office Pro and activate it on my new PC.

1. The old PC is no longer in use

2. The old PC's SSD drive, where Win 10 and Office were installed is now on the new PC

3. I bought and paid for my Win 10 and Office and have the original licence details

4. The current PC has Win 10 Home basic installed.

How do I activate Win 10 Pro and MS Office Pro on the new PC?

Thank you

mudthang, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Activate MS Office Word ón New Dell Inspiron 7630 PCnew Win 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Activate Office

2. Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 1525 and Win 10: Got an old Dell Inspiron 1525 running W7 at the moment. It is sluggish but usable. Was thinking of putting W10 on it. I'd probably swap the HDD for a SSD, but leave everything else stock (including the 2GB if RAM) Does this sound feasible, or is W10 too much for this old...
  3. MS Word Activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Word Activation: I bought a new pc and it is already activated and the MS Word still asks me to activate it I dont know what to do submitted by /u/KaRL_aYaG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf9dto/ms_word_activation/
  4. Installing MS Office on new Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series -5593

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing MS Office on new Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series -5593: I paid for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 with my new Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series -5593 laptop. But cannot find a product key or any instructions about installing it. Message in Word warning that I need to 'activate' in a week. Please advise....
  5. Dell Inspiron Notebook 5558 not upgradable to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron Notebook 5558 not upgradable to Win 10?: Dell Support tells me my Inspiron Notebook 5558 purchased in 2016 is not tested for Windows 10 November update. When I check out this Dell support site...
  6. Loading MS Office on New Dell with no CD drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading MS Office on New Dell with no CD drive: I just purchased a new Dell all in one with no cd drive. How do I load my original Office Home that came with a CD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-ms-office-on-new-dell-with-no-cd-drive/f64dd6b5-3332-45c6-b82e-b263a70348a9
  7. MS office activation

MS office activation: Hi I have installed MS office 2010 and have a valid license key but after every update I get the popup asking to activate Office. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-activation/aedbb1be-5027-4e0e-9448-7aa54d343ceb"
  8. Activation of MS office

Activation of MS office: Hello Everyone, I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop OS by laptop company's service center but there was notMS office. So, I downloaded MS office but it was not license...
  9. Win 10 / Dell Inspiron 5570

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 / Dell Inspiron 5570: Although I turned off the keyboard light, it was still lit when I typed the keyboard. I was very upset with this problem. I have found many ways but failed, hoping everyone to help me....
  10. MS Office suite on Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office suite on Win 10: How old of an office suite can be installed on/Compatible with W10? 07 or 10, 13 or do I have to use 365? 5941

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to activate word on dell inspiron 7000 new laptop

2. how to activate office in windows 10 in dell inspiron

3. office 2019 preinstalled on new inspiron 7085 cant activate it