Windows 10: cant activate MY INSTALL

Discus and support cant activate MY INSTALL in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My motherboard just stopped WORKING.....anyways i bought another one.although not a great one its the ASROCK 970m pro3. i setup the mobo booted into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by arctic, Jun 5, 2019.

1. arctic Win User

cant activate MY INSTALL

My motherboard just stopped WORKING.....anyways i bought another one.although not a great one its the ASROCK 970m pro3. i setup the mobo booted into windows. got errors so i immediately remembered from long ago the pain it was to try and delete old drivers etc..i wanted to save some time and just download media making software to make a bootable dvd.i did it this way because i had no dvd to install,.i had bought it online and i was just given the proper product key.
    now when i installed i told it that i didnt have a key at that time i would just enter it later.
    well i been trying to enter the activation key i got from last install. not thinking of course it wouldnt match...thats where i am at now. i get an error when i try to activate my install. any suggestions?

:)

arctic, Jun 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 5, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

cant activate MY INSTALL

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

cant activate MY INSTALL

1. cant activate MY INSTALL - Similar Threads - cant activate INSTALL

2. I cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows: it seems like i cant activate my windows i don't know how to activate it is been like that ever since i updated my windows i cant troubleshoot it either cant change my product key i don't know what license is on computer and i cant run roblox it always freeze so i have to...
  3. i cant activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant activate my windows: i tried to activate my windows and it told me "We cant activate Windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server" this is just a portion of what it told me how do i fix this. please help me as i wont be able to customize my home screen and i...
  4. Cant activate my reinstalled windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant activate my reinstalled windows 11 install: Can someone help me please. I had a crash on my PC and reinstalled the OS only to find I can not activate the digital licence I have on my account. Error code I get is 0x803FABB8I have a valid Digital licence and Im trying to assign it but it wont let me. Nothing has changed...
  5. Cant activate my reinstalled windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant activate my reinstalled windows 11 install: Can someone help me please. I had a crash on my PC and reinstalled the OS only to find I can not activate the digital licence I have on my account. Error code I get is 0x803FABB8I have a valid Digital licence and Im trying to assign it but it wont let me. Nothing has changed...
  6. My WIndows cant be activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My WIndows cant be activated: Hi My Windows before was already activated. I was used before Insider Priview, after i moved to Windows 10.Now i have a new laptop and my digital key cant be activate this time.So whats happened? how would i know? The last PC i was sold with empty OS...
  7. cant activate my virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  8. cant activate my virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant activate my virtualbox: Hi i have a problem i have a windows 7 ultimate virtual machine and cant activate because i dont know whats the product key can you help me ? the program i use is oracle virtualbox and thank you...
  9. Cant activate my windows

Cant activate my windows: I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU, it wont let me activate windows it says when i troubleshoot that the servers are down please try again later. I linked my Microsoft account with Windows but it still will not let me activate it. please can someone help...
  10. cant activated my windows

cant activated my windows: cant activate my windows need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activated-my-windows/d6ec3830-bf1b-4759-8654-4d21e570500e"